Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
It's been proven true... F-16's in ur Ukraine, shootin down your Russians.

In more amuzing news, the war came home for Ordinary Russian Citizens as the Ukrainians - bored of sitting in their trenches - decided to pay a visit to the DPRK. The Democratic Peoples Republic of Kursk is in the process of being liberated by the armed forces of Ukraine. The O.R.C's have been fleeing from towns and villages, while Ukraine has rolled up to little or no resistance.

Tellingly, one of the towns Ukraine has occupied is Sudzha - through which the majority of Russian gas heading to Europe is still flowing through. Russian mil-bloggers - who haven't been droned - expect Ukraine to reach Kursk Nuclear Power Plant in a few days at this rate.

(For added hilarity, tell strags that Kursk NPP is the same basic design as Chernobyl)

One suspects the whole objective of this is to both show that Ukraine can do something other than sit in trenches and mulch mobiks - show the world that investment in Ukraine results in action - and forces Russia to divert resources to scratch a very annoying itch. Which might let Ukraine take the initiative in all this.

A video of Putin getting told the news is - quiet possibly the funniest thing ever. There aren't enough windows in the Kremlin to throw these cretins out.

Apparently, Putin had to go to Biden like a rooster to get him to call off something big Ukraine had been planning. Exactly what that was must've been amusing.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Dartz - 08-07-2024, 03:19 PM