Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
I guess the Ukrainians are still moving forward with the operation to liberate Kursk from Russian oppression, and a good portion of the forces there are just surrendering because no one expected to see combat the Ukrainians were greeted as liberators.

So the thing about mine fields is that you can always just go around them.  If your plan was that the enemy will never be inside your territory, it may be a bad plan.  This is not exactly like bypassing the Maginot line, it's actually dumber, because it's literally Russia's own border with the enemy.  We are very lucky they are so fucking stupid.

And remember, we said they weren't allowed to use US weapons to attack Russia from Ukraine.  But there ain't no rule that says they can't be used to attack Russia from inside Russia.  You may call it a technicality, but I call it a salient point.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Labster - 08-08-2024, 06:13 AM