Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55
The Weaving Force (Worm/Star Wars) Chapter 107

Letters to the Lantern (HP/DC): The Merc with a Mouth sends a Letter to the Lantern!

DeadPool Wrote:Why does she always get these? And her quiet time was going so well… Now Hermione has to return a vulgar knockoff of one of her universe’s deadliest supervillains [Hey, he may have been first, but who just broke a billion at the BO? Not a ‘barely a walk-on in a stinker,’ albino-haired loser, ain’t that for sure!] back to his own… Wait, what? Stop that! Get back onto your side of the story, down into the Chapter Text! [Only for you, your Royal Bushiness. After all, sweetums, you did fall for someone who could have been me.]
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg

Messages In This Thread
Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by Norgarth - 08-16-2024, 06:38 PM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by SilverFang01 - 08-19-2024, 04:35 PM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by aku - 08-21-2024, 02:55 PM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by aku - 09-16-2024, 06:49 AM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by NifT - 09-16-2024, 11:34 AM