Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55
The Tyranny of Kinship (SW family reunion AU) Chapter 22.

ibex_ascendant Wrote:Feels good to be back in the swing of things!

How had he ever thought that losing the suit was a test of his fortitude? Losing the suit was no test at all, but a lesson.

It had not been love that had doomed Skywalker. Indeed, both Skywalker and Darth Vader had ultimately had the same downfall. Both had been aimless, consumed by whatever task was directly in front of them. They had simply rattled off different sets of empty platitudes—all sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Lacking purpose.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/109030.../149937325

Threads of Destiny (OEX) 399-Recovery 7.

Yrsillar Wrote:Xia Lin’s lips curled up in an amused smirk. "Lady Cai intends a formal visit to your household in two months’ time to present merits and convey her gratitude for your leal service to the Cai clan."

"Ah…" There was a difference between private words of praise and an official presentation. Ling Qi supposed this was only to be expected. "Oh. Mother is going to tear out her hair."

"Lady Cai wished to ensure you had time to properly prepare."

"And I thank her for her consideration. I don't suppose either you or Guangli have the same coming."

"We do.” Xia Lin sipped her tea. “I am unbothered by it, but I know you like to fret."

"You are surprisingly vindictive."

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

Ling Qi sighed. There was nothing to it. She could hardly refuse her liege’s official commendation. She was simply going to have to find a way to explain this to Mother that did not induce a panic attack in the older woman.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/...recovery-7

Messages In This Thread
Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by Norgarth - 08-16-2024, 06:38 PM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by aku - 08-21-2024, 02:55 PM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by Mamorien - 09-09-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by aku - 09-16-2024, 06:49 AM
RE: Fic Update Thread: I can't drive 55 - by NifT - 09-16-2024, 11:34 AM