Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What New Features Would You Like To See?
What New Features Would You Like To See?
As part of my lon-term goal of making myself more employable, I am learning or refreshing myself on various languages and technologies, many of which are (not
coincidentally) employed for active (or at least flashy-looking) content on web pages. I always seem to learn better when I've got a cool idea or project
to work on, so I wanted to see if anyone had anything along those lines they'd like to see my website include.

Just so people know what's already in the pipeline, I'm recreating the Sidhaisin dictionary (taken down during the site revamp of August 2008) as a
MySQL app complete with querying and whatnot. And I've got an idea about taking the fanfic continuum map and turning it into a live graphic thingy where
each node links out to the fic in question and also has information to pop-up, and in which navigation is handled by clicking the link lines. Not sure how
I'm going to do it, but I know it's doable.

So... is there anything else out there, hopefully not too ambitious, that people think the site could use, and which I might be able to turn into a learning
experience?

Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Messages In This Thread
What New Features Would You Like To See? - by Bob Schroeck - 11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 11-16-2009, 09:09 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 11-17-2009, 04:15 AM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-17-2009, 04:10 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 11-17-2009, 05:13 PM