Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, um, hi. or something.
Re: Well, um, hi. or something.
Quote:
Um, I dunno, can you? How's your english reading and comprehension skills? What about your ability to convey suggestions and criticism in a way that others can understand what you're saying? Got any references? Smile
Tongue My mistake there aside, I like to think that my english reading and comprehension skills are more than a bit above-average. While I'll freely admit that my grammar isn't always the best, I do make an effort for coherence in what I write and/or say. (Whether I succeed or not... That's a completely different story and not for myself to determine.)
As for conveying suggestions. My biggest problem there is not being sure whether I'm converting the thoughts and ideas I do have into a format that others understand. Not because my thoughts are superior, mind, but because what makes sense to me may not necessarily make sense to anyone else. Plus, I tend to run from thought to thought, or overanalyse some things.
References. Well. None that dwell in this particular corner of space, I'm afraid. Just me and my overly inquistive mind.
Quote:
Offsides (forum moderator on those rare occasions that it's called for)
Nice meeting you. Smile"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Messages In This Thread
Well, um, hi. or something. - by chibipoe - 12-14-2003, 06:51 AM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by Offsides - 12-14-2003, 07:06 AM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by chibipoe - 12-14-2003, 07:14 AM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by Jeanne Hedge - 12-14-2003, 07:18 AM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by chibipoe - 12-14-2003, 07:33 AM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by Herr Bad Moon - 12-14-2003, 01:08 PM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by Valles - 12-14-2003, 02:32 PM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by chibipoe - 12-14-2003, 02:39 PM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by Bob Schroeck - 12-15-2003, 10:17 PM
Re: Well, um, hi. or something. - by chibipoe - 12-16-2003, 12:19 AM