Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, an introductions forum
Oh look, an introductions forum
You'd think, at who-knows-how-many posts, I'd have realized by now that I forgot to post here. Oops.

So, like, have an introduction! I'm Sofaspud. Yes, that Sofaspud, he of the now-defunct fanfiction website.
Don't blame me, it was Verio who shut it down and I lost the fight with them. It's now owned by somebody who wants more than I have to get it back,
so... yeah.

(If anyone is interested, I still have the latest version of the site archived, not counting the forums -- which are a mess of proprietary undigestible code,
this being before the easy-peasy free forum software days -- so if you want something in particular that was on the site, PM me and I can probably get it.)

Lessee. Other than that, not much goin' on here. I stumbled across Bob's work a LOOONG time ago, liked it, and didn't realize he had a forum
going about it until, um, just a year ago. I'm seeing a pattern here.... Anyway, on a different site I mentioned City of Heroes, he said, "Hey, I
know this supergroup...", and, well, yeah. I've been pestering the whole bunch on the Legendary forums here since.

Other than that... I'm not shy. Ask and ye shall be answered.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Messages In This Thread
Oh look, an introductions forum - by Sofaspud - 06-26-2008, 03:17 AM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 06-26-2008, 02:04 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 06-26-2008, 05:27 PM
[No subject] - by Sofaspud - 06-26-2008, 06:48 PM