Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooh, wild idea...
Ooh, wild idea...
Dough lands in the world of Dai-Guard... and his interdimensional arrival registers as a Heterodyne... and in fact gathers an elemental charge, attracting a whole damn lot of whatever he has the most affinity for - probably water, given how he tends to adapt his responses to whatever situation he finds himself in - and wakes from his post-transit blackout to find a super robot pulling an arm back to run him through with a drill arm... I dunno what really could o from there, my fundage for buying DVDS ran out after I got the third one in that series, which really pisses me off, since it was shaping up to be all the things I thought I would like about Evangelion before I actually saw Evangelion... insert Standard Rant #38 (Why Evangelion is an abomination that defiled my DVD drive just by being inserted) here.
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Ooh, wild idea... - by ClassicDrogn - 08-23-2003, 10:32 AM
Re: Ooh, wild idea... - by Ace Dreamer - 08-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Re: Ooh, wild idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 08-23-2003, 04:38 PM
Re: Ooh, wild idea... - by Offsides - 08-23-2003, 08:49 PM
Re: Ooh, wild idea... - by ClassicDrogn - 08-23-2003, 11:04 PM