Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyberman 8 - Upgraded
Cyberman 8 - Upgraded
I'd respecced Cyberman 8 just as I19 Alpha Strike came out. And it was a sort of "on the fly" respec. I did it mainly just to get the inherent Fitness Pool and to see if I could cram any new stuff in. I had the idea that I wanted to try out Laser Eyes and Energy Torrent from the Body Mastery Pool. Just because I wanted to have fun with those. (and because in the original source material, 8-Man does have Laser Beam eyes as one of his many weapons.) And it WAS a fun build. I lost nothing in terms of the Defense percentages I already had, and I gained some new powers to fool around with. (and I may still redo it as an alternate build)

But after hearing Ran-san talk on-channel about Namoru's defense numbers, I had to do a double-take. Over 55% on ALL defenses? How was he doing that? He wanted feedback on the build. And I (and Dark Seraph) started pestering him about actually posting it. Because I couldn't do commentary just based on what he was saying. It sounded awesome. And I wanted to see if there was anything I could steal any lessons I could apply to C8. (>.> ...

Messages In This Thread
Cyberman 8 - Upgraded - by Logan Darklighter - 12-24-2010, 12:16 AM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 12-27-2010, 08:06 PM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 12-30-2010, 03:27 AM