Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, CRAP. Keep watching the skies!
Re: Well, CRAP. Keep watching the skies!
Ack! The sky is falling!...Wait, that's just Rikti...Oh, wait...Ack! It's the Rikti!
Heh. It appears we made a quote the character a mini-story by accident. Well, we'll just update, and give various quotes then...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hero Side
Infinity:
H.D.: ...Huh. Again?..Ah well. Well, they coudlnt' stand against a dragon in training last time, let's see if they can deal with a true dragon this time. *Grin*
Fanged Wyvern: Oi! It was your lots fault that I got turned -into- a Wyvern..Thanks, by the way, I got to meet Georgina for that...I'm still beating you though!
Nevermore: Hm. I wonder if Rikti make funnies sounds then the Skulls...
Mukruo:...Aw, come on! As if fighting demons and wooing Mira wasn't tough enough!?! I'm calling Angel, and by god, they're -all- coming down here to help me...
Shilo: Hey! Don't shoot at Alan!...Don't shoot at -me- either!..Grrr...Fine, be that way! *Makes Dark Tentacles chase them*
Chihei Haradachi: Well..This is rathar..stressful...
Bonus: Yofun: RAAWWWAR! PUNY ALIEN MAN WAKE YOFUN UP! YOFUN CRUSH THEM!
Energy Ant: *Watches the oncoming invasion*...*Puts on a little chef's hat, and apron, and lights up the grill* *Singing* Ant's gonna cook him up some Rikti, Ant's gonna have a Rikti buffet...
Virtue:
Stephnie Jenova: OI! You lot -hurt- my friends, made Brightsky's life hell, -brought- my -insane- Uncle back, and now you're invading -again-? Oh, -Meteor- no, you're going -down!
Sarah Evan: Hm...mabye I should ask for a raise
Triumph:
Shara of the Sight: I-i won't l-let you hurt my friends!
M-mind C-crush!
Detective Joe Jenova:...Crap. As if protecting the Facets wasn't hard enough...
Champion:
Lukin: Ack! Rikti! You won't get Lukin again, he will go down fighting for his friends! And he won't let you take them away!
----------------
We'll do more later...Goign to bed now.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Well, CRAP. Keep watching the skies! - by Logan Darklighter - 06-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Raining... - by Rev Dark - 06-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Re: Raining... - by The Hunterminator - 06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Re: Raining... - by Acyl - 06-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Re: Raining... - by Logan Darklighter - 06-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Of course you know, this means WAR.... - by MechaDeuce - 06-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Re: Of course you know, this means WAR.... - by crimsonsun - 06-14-2007, 01:16 AM
Re: Of course you know, this means WAR.... - by Render - 06-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Re: Well, CRAP. Keep watching the skies! - by His Lovely Wife - 06-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Re: Well, CRAP. Keep watching the skies! - by Chibi Konatsu - 06-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Re: Well, CRAP. Keep watching the skies! - by crimsonsun - 06-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Re: Well, CRAP. Keep watching the skies! - by Kokuten - 10-31-2007, 07:26 PM