Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pioneers - Bloc Party
Re: Pioneers - Bloc Party
Sort of.
So it's a song to help him accomplish a task (such as the hypothetical building build) quicker then usual, but not completely, getting a significant amount done, but not the whole thing. (I.e the foundation dug and poured.)
By using this song on successive days, and completing more and more chunks, he can turn a task that would have taken dozens of men several weeks, into something he's accomplished by himself in several days. The same holds true for dismantling things, accomplishing difficult tasks in less time then it would have taken had he not used the song.
However, if at any point in the building process, even if he's a single day from completion, if stops doing it (i.e because he's changed to a different project), then the work he's accomplished isn't left as it is, all the work he's done vanishes as if it's never happened. Just the material and tools he used are there, with no sign he ever used or touched them, and the land undisturbed, and if he comes back to it he has to start from the beginning again.
I think I've got it now.
...Thinking about it that's actually a really good idea for the song! :-)

Messages In This Thread
Pioneers - Bloc Party - by sweno - 04-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Re: Pioneers - Bloc Party - by Bob Schroeck - 06-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Re: Pioneers - Bloc Party - by David Lewis - 07-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Re: Pioneers - Bloc Party - by Bob Schroeck - 07-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Re: Pioneers - Bloc Party - by David Lewis - 07-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Re: Pioneers - Bloc Party - by Bob Schroeck - 08-01-2007, 12:48 AM