Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK GO - Invincible
OK GO - Invincible
Tried using the forum's Advanced Search function to find a reference to this song, but came up empty:www.youtube.com/watch?v=mItuZ8i4wH8
"Invincible"When they finally come to destroy the earth They'll have to go through you first I bet they won't be expecting that
When they finally come to destroy the earth They'll have to deal with you first and now My money says they won't know about The thousand Fahrenheit hot metal lights behind your eyes
Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible
That crushing, crashing, atom-smashing, white hot thing It's invincible
When they finally come, what'll you do to them?Gonna decimate them like you did to me? Will you leave them stunned and stuttering?
When they finally come, how will you handle them? Will you devastate them deliberately? 'Cause I'm gonna guess they won't be prepared for Thousand Fahrenheit hot metal lights behind your eyes
Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible Invincible, (Invincible, oh oh oh) you're invincible
That crushing, crashing, atom smashing, white hot thing It's invincible
So, please use your powers for good, please use your powers for good.
xxxxxxx
Power: High grade superhuman durability and laser vision with an overconfidence drawback.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Messages In This Thread
OK GO - Invincible - by Shepherd - 02-01-2014, 11:33 PM
[No subject] - by nocarename - 02-01-2014, 11:55 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 02-02-2014, 03:59 PM
[No subject] - by DHBirr - 02-02-2014, 10:26 PM
[No subject] - by Ebony - 02-03-2014, 07:22 PM
[No subject] - by nocarename - 03-07-2014, 10:35 PM