Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character tagging, need examples
Character tagging, need examples
I'm putting together a new page for the TV Tropes Wiki, to go in their new and smallish fanfiction section (it's not just TV Tropes anymore). It's going to be on descriptive tags that indicate exaggerated or out-of-character traits for individual characters, like "Angry!Uber!Harry". My extant list of examples is:
* ''Angry'': The character is more prone to anger and rage than in canon.
* ''Dark'': A heroic character is made evil for the story.
* ''Fem'': (Sometimes "Female".) A fairly rare tag, used to indicate that a character of uncertain or variable gender is female or predominantly so in the fic.
* ''OOC'': "Out Of Character". Generic warning that the character is likely to be nothing like you expect from watching the show/reading the book/seeing the movie.
* ''Psycho'': The character is insane, or acts like it. Specifically, he may behave like a psychopath or sociopath.
* ''Uber'': (Sometimes ''Super''). The character is far more personally formidable than in canon, sometimes to the point of having actual super powers.
Anyway, I was hoping people could point me at examples they've seen or used, and/or refine this existing list.
Thanks!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

Messages In This Thread
Character tagging, need examples - by Bob Schroeck - 08-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Re: Character tagging, need examples - by Epsilon - 08-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Re: Character tagging, need examples - by Soutern Cross - 08-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Re: Character tagging, need examples - by robkelk - 08-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Re: Character tagging, need examples - by Sirrocco - 08-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Re: Character tagging, need examples - by M Fnord - 08-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Re: Character tagging, need examples - by Necratoid - 08-03-2007, 09:33 AM