Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished!
Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished!
I say *number* 8, because it's still *chapter* five - and since my pda won't do email properly, or let me upload the files to the preread group website on Yahoo, this is kind of it. On the other hand, it's HERE! COMPLETE! And, I'm about 30k into the EX between it and my version of OVA 6. I have to say, the DD fight is one I've been seeing since the very beginning of this iteration of the project, in late 1999, and in the EX part I'm working on (which I will incllude as well, for comment and to have a remote backup) is another that's been coming almost as long. Next: The fic, part one!
- CD

ETA: My connenction is flaking out, there may be trouble/delay
ETA2: This is unblievable! I can read the board fine, I can edit this post, but I can't add anoth reply for the next segment, or edit the one that's there. Insert foul language as desired.
ETA3: ... now I'm starting to think it may be some kind of anti-flood post quota thing, because it worked for -one- more part, the second fifth of the first half of the chapter, and now it's ot working again. Grumblemuttercurse.SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished! - by ClassicDrogn - 06-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Re: Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished! - by Necratoid - 06-07-2007, 01:37 AM