Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished!
Re: Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished!
You would be correct, Sweno, but that account is now gone, and even with the various internet backup type places there's been revisions since the versions on it were put up - I just added the new versions of it all to the mail list page on Yahoogroups, groups.yahoo.com/group/bdpreread/
You do need to join the group to read them, I'm pretty sure - a Yahoo restriction if so, not my idea. Now I'm going to see if the library comp will post the remaining sections here properly, since I did start.
Alternately, Drakensis has a Word doc version, but the last chapter in that espescially has hella lots of spelchek problems over the current files, and there have been some phrasing changes here and there as well.
Anyway, on with the fic!
... hopefully...
- CD
ETA: As I thought, the FIles area cannot be made open to anyone without joining. With my spotty access, I have changed it so anyone can join again, instead of needing me to approve new members as I had set it to avoid spambastards.SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Re: Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished! - by ClassicDrogn - 06-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Re: Two years later... Bubblegum Disaster #8 finished! - by Necratoid - 06-07-2007, 01:37 AM