Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
(12-15-2019, 11:44 AM)Reception123 Wrote: Please note that there is now a bank account, and that the request that Labster made to trasnfer the assets was only a week after registering the company even though banks in the United Kingdom require 2 weeks as a registration period. My knowledge is that a bank account was requested the day that the company was incorporated, so I think there is another misinformation here.

I wasn't aware that there was a requirement for the bank account waiting period based on the registration dates, and that it was a requirement to have it done before the requested asset transfer could actually be arranged. That said, Labster gave at least me the impression he wasn't given this information during what was effectively a stressful situation where he was under a significant legal threat, and worse that the communication that it wasn't actually possible yet was not professionally handled, so I can understand where he might have suffered a loss of trust even though the legal threat was (at least temporarily) resolved.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV - by LynnInDenver - 12-16-2019, 09:28 AM