Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime recs and requests, a new beginning
Anime recs and requests, a new beginning
So we can stop using BlackAeronaut's "what I've been watching" thread for the purpose.

I haven't actually watched a thing yet this season, but among those I've been saving for later is season two of Bofuri, because Maple's shenanigans are just too much fun. I've read that there's supposed to be a new season of Youjo Senki sometime soon but haven't seen any previews yet let alone episodes; it is on my list to watch out for at any rate, along with the second half of Transformers Earthspark and SW Ahsoka.

What I really wanted to ask about, though, was one I vaguely remember but never actually watched. I'm pretty sure the setting was not-WWII, and the witch MC rides an a machine cannon like a broomstick, but aside from that I have no real information, save that it would probably have been probably early-noughties or early- to mid-teens, as I was not online with anything capable of watching streams or torrenting from around 2008 to 2012 and it was definitely at least five years back. That doesn't strictly rule out the middle period, or for that matter late 90s, but they don't feel likely. Anyone know what it was?
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
Anime recs and requests, a new beginning - by classicdrogn - 02-12-2023, 11:46 PM