Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime recs and requests, a new beginning
RE: Anime recs and requests, a new beginning
Original Yumi seemed to be... well, not exactly okay, given she was part of the mean girl clique and picked on the OTL MC to gain favor with the queen bee, but that's not really abnormal behavior for teenage girls either. Probably she acted less spooky without past life memories so the staff got used to her and wasn't quite so distant? Well, maybe more of that will come up later.

For now, my anime binge cotinues with A Certain Uncle's VRMMO Playthorugh. I read the LN version some time ago (I believe it was just called One More Free Life Online, the titular IC VRMMO) and while the crafter/support game style was and is my groove, MC's treatment of the Fairy Queen (even setting aside the paper fan whacks as part of traditional slapstick comedy routines) just makes me sad, especially where the end it for the anime season. He thinks she's obviously more than just a typical game AI mere minutes after seeing her, before they've spoken a word to each other, but still treats her like a pest or at best a quest waypoint NPC to consulkt about kindon-sized problems. It's too cruel. WHy are you killing the show, MC-kun? You literally got a ring on your finger, marry, MARRY! I tried to kiss, and just got a paper fan to the face Cry
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime recs and requests, a new beginning - by classicdrogn - 02-02-2024, 10:56 AM