Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that should not be V: Welcome to the Damnation...

The masked face of Lelouch vi Britannia - known to his followers as 'Zero' - looked up at the man whose hand had just landed on his shoulder. The
fellow was aging, with grey hair and beard completing stalwartly Mediterranean features.

"You're a good plotter, lad," he said, "Just remember the first law of battle."

'Zero' nodded as the man repeated it. "Every plan gets fucked up as soon as the enemy arrives. That's why he's called the enemy."

Behind them, a giant muttered to himself, and a weaselly-faced man smiled. "He's heard it a thousand times by now, Maurice. I think he'll
remember."

"Can't hurt to say it again. Maybe he'll actually think about it, this time."
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

@ECSNorway

Is that a quote of the Belisarius books with Lelouch in his place?

Ouch.

The idea of Lelouch *taking lessons* from Belisarius is very bad for whoever he goes after.

Lulu rather badly needs someone to keep him grounded. Someone who won't put up with crap from him the way even C.C. will. But someone who is still fully
supportive of his cause and his position.

He needs... The Maurice.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Quote:The Maurice
But some people call him the Space Cowboy, and others the Gangster of Love...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I imagine, really, that this is the role Suzaku would've taken, had he joined the Black Knights when Zero invited him to, instead of returning to
Britannian service.

But no, he had to go and be an idiot....
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

To sidetrack back into something close to topic. This isn't anime, but when it came to me in the mall tonight, I knew I had to share it:
Barnes and Barnes and Noble. ("Bookstores, bookstores, roly-poly bookstores...")
-- Bob
---------

This came up in a group conversation about the remake of 'The Day The Earth Stood Still':

"KLAATU... VERATA... NI(cough)... There! I've said it!!"
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

The Road not Taken and Transhuman Space.

Okay, okay -- take away Lelouch's geass, de-age him a decade or so, and stick him in a British primary school with the creature that haunts the nightmares
of children everywhere.

Yes, that's right: Lelouch Lamperouge versus AGATHA TRUNCHBULL.

Pronounced "shy guy."

Nah. De-age him and send him to the one British Boarding School where his Geass won't be much help.

Hogwarts.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Exactly how does the ability to look someone in the eye and order them to do anything not help him there, ECSNorway? Seriously, add in Finite Incantum and
he can make anyone do anything as often as needed... if he isn't stupid about it he won't Geass people in public and have self-eliminating enimies...
he can get people to put their wands in their moths and Reductor themselves at some random point in the future. It'll be like the movie Heathers.

As for Matilda ... Lelouch uses camcorder no jutsu... Trunchbull is never let out of prison.

At first I though Shay Guy meant Madeline... Which would be more fun... Post the supid that is the second half of season 2... Lelouch is reincarnated a wake as
a girl in France... He'll be bored to tears... until she hits 11 and ends up in the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, as of the fourth book she ends up as one
of the team sent to Hogwarts... there she see the Hoggwarts Champion (who looks oddly like C.C. with brown hair) later she finds out it is C.C., but not before
the fallout of the Tri-Wizard's tournament. Apparently beating the location of someone out of Death, following the person through the lands of the dead
and coming through the Veil (as an 8 year old) in the DoM is concidered Hufflepuff worth. C.C. and Harry grab the cup at the same time... and after they
'kill the spare' she takes 5 minutes casting an overly long and complex summoning spell... Thus interrupting Voldie and Harry's tug o'wand and
learning that Yes, Guren Mk-III, can actually sneak up on people... and gives the Death Eaters a very costly day... and Voldie needs a new body... the only
explaination that C.C. gives Harry about why she is still alive is the truth... though an oddly phrased version... As she only responds that "Death thinks
she has cooties and is dodging her".

Kalin has no idea where she is and rather baffled on how to procede from the graveyard. It doesn't help its hours before C.C. remembers to send someone to
explain what is going on.
Submitted for your consideration...
Imagine, if you will, that two Japanese schools send their students to the same place at the same time for their respective school trips. Now consider what happens when the students meet...

"I go to an all-girl's school, so I don't get to see any boys in class. Now I know what I've been missing."

"Ranma, who is this... girl?"

"Your name's 'Ranma'? That's a good name for somebody who looks as strong as you do. I'm Saotome..."

He groaned. "Not another fiancée!"

"... Haruna. What, is your family name Saotome, too? What a coincidence! Will you pose for me?" Hoping nobody could read her mind, she thought, 'I'll just have to remember not to invoke my pactio on my drawing of him. Until I'm alone.'

Note that I'm putting this in Crossovers That Should Not Be as opposed to a Plotbunny thread. It's a one-gag concept, and those rarely make for good fanfic.

Edit: Okay, a two-gag concept, but this second one's been done to death:

"Pops, what'd'ya mean, she's my long-lost sister!?"
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Let me see... Ranma was first published in 1987, she was born in 1988... Never mind "sister," I think
Haruna's his daughter. o.O

--Sam

"Sidekicks don't kiss!"

Over on the Wild Mass Guessing page for Negima at TV Tropes, someone has suggested Haruna's is Ranma and Nabiki's daughter. Or Ranma and Akane's, but she's spent a lot of time with Aunt Nabiki.
-- Bob
---------

well... Yeah, one could see that, especially if Akane kept getting kidnapped even after they got married and Ranma had to keep going to the rescue.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Quote: ECSNorway wrote:

Nah. De-age him and send him to the one British Boarding School where his Geass won't be much help.

Hogwarts.

You know I got as far as De-age and immediately thought of another De-aged manga/anime.. Detective Conan AKA Case Closed universe Smile

"I Lelouch Vi Brittania accuse you of being the murderer!"

Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote:Let me see... Ranma was first published in 1987, she was born in 1988...  Never mind "sister," I think Haruna's his daughter
I was considering that the "eternal now" that both series are set in would keep Ranma one year older than Haruna forever... but taking real-world time into account works, too.

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Over on the Wild Mass Guessing page for Negima at TV Tropes, someone has suggested Haruna's is Ranma and Nabiki's daughter. Or Ranma and Akane's, but she's spent a lot of time with Aunt Nabiki.
Hmmmmm... Okay, maybe this is a Plotbunny...
--
Rob Kelk

forgive me if this has been posted already but....

The Ooogie Boogie Bugle Boy from Company B.

Boogie Pop Crisis
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Just a little bit of epic computer gaming here came to mind...

Star Ocean Control

Quote: robkelk wrote:

Quote: Evil Midnight Lurker wrote:

Let me see... Ranma was first published in 1987, she was born in 1988... Never mind "sister," I think
Haruna's his daughter
I was considering that the "eternal now" that both series are set in would keep Ranma one year older than Haruna forever... but taking
real-world time into account works, too.
Negima isn't set in an eternal now at all... it's clearly established as taking place in 2003, see my timeline for details. Smile

--Sam

"Don't be cruel. You know I can't reach my feet."

And Ranma -- both manga and anime -- shows calendars indicating what year it always is. Oddly, the anime is set a couple years after the manga.
-- Bob
---------

It was made later... spice it up for modern times and such, add in a new spiffy piece of tech or two and not have to look p what year spiffy item X came into
being.... though personally, ignoring the anime having caricature decay n+1 issues... was that Akane actually tried to join in on the random competitions.
Which left her frustrated. This being the 'one change' thing people talk about as the goal of fanfiction. Change one thing and the series changes
from there.
If you thought the Ranma/Negima crossover was a bad idea...
...then you'll hate this one:

[Image: pactio_chikage.jpg]

Or, even less plausibly:

[Image: pactio_rinrin.jpg]

(What? Oh, http://homepage.mac.com/sp831/sisterprincess/media.html]here. Alas, their Haruna card is incomplete and their Sakuya card is nonexistant in large format...)
--
Rob Kelk

Oh, I like. (Quickly saves to local drive...)
-- Bob
---------