Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Re: Randomness!
Quote:
And in Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar, the season fairies are all named after similar things - Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Ginger...
I wondered where those two girl rappers and Geri Halliwell ended up.... [Image: smile.gif]
(Salt 'n' Pepa, strictly speaking, but anything for a joke....)Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Maybe I should contribute Sugar, in the form of Suga Bay Bee -- the Canadian DJ better known to some as Stephanie Beard, aka the voice of "Rini" in the North American dub of Sailor Moon...

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Sounds like the makings of a mighty fine team of Sentai, Bob. All we need is a talking animal, and we're set. Maybe the annoying frog that did that cover of "We are the Champions"?
Ebony the Black Dragon
Ebony the Black Dragon

Now you just need a bad guy with a Horde O Faceless Mooks to fight.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Quote:
Now you just need a bad guy with a Horde O Faceless Mooks to fight.
Lou Pearlman and his Horde o' Boy Bands!
(For those not in the know, Pearlman produced New Kids, N Sync, and most of the other five-guy boy bands that have come about since the late 80s. He's currently serving time for fraud.)Ebony the Black Dragon
Ebony the Black Dragon

I recall reading an old Sailor Moon/Samurai Pizza Cats fic. It wasn't a great story by any means, but it was entertaining. I don't think it was ever finished though.__________________
666-HELL The phone number of the Beast
Jungle Waterfall
You are standing next to the bottom of a mighty waterfall, where it plunges into a deep lagoon. The lagoon's bank curves off to the north, and the thick jungle extends off to the east. There is a something pale, creepy, and possessing entirely too few bones savaging a dense, manly tuft of Choro's chest hair.
Uh, oh! The sun has set!
It is eerily dark, with strangely shifting shadows. You are likely to be eaten.
>light lantern
That does nothing. It appears the lantern's batteries are dead.
>Look east
Thick jungle canopy extends as far as the eye can see.
> East
Invited by the darkness, an impulsive entertainment-hungry embodiment of madness sets upon you, and you are promptly devoured. You have been eaten by a Guu.
Ooh... on a suddenly-realized related and even more horrifying note:

One: a girl capable of bending the very laws of the universe to her terrible and uncontrollable whims.
The other: a girl capable of bending the very laws of the universe to her sick, depraved impulses.

Bask in the horror that is...
Jungle wa itsumo Haruhi nochi Guu
...which basically boils down to Haruhi trying to make Guu cool, while Guu simultaneously tries to make Haruhi her lunch...

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
simultaneously tries to make Haruhi her lunch...

Wait, wait...

OK

got it.
Raptor Jesus - Superstar!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Quote:
simultaneously tries to make Haruhi her lunch...
...at which point, Haruhi ends up in Guu's stomach, panics, and cuts loose.
Second Impact occurs.
Haruhi ends up in bondage in NERV's basement; Gendo's hand starts consuming small animals (and large-ish penguins); Pink-Haired-Rei is incredibly effing creepy; and Giant-White-Rei remembers to bring a straw when she turns everyone into Tang.
Shinji to Uber-Rei: "Screw it. Just eat me already."
*smirk*
THE END
Neon Genesis Evanguulion?

-- Bob
---------
I think I covered this one way back, though only with a title/OP theme - Geofront wa Itsumo Shinji Nochi Guu. Most of the Cruel Angel's Thesis lyrics can be broken and shoehorne
into the JWIHNG theme music with only moderate effort... and don't forget Hale's imaginary scene of a giant Guu rampaging in the city, just be ore she turns to him and says"I'll try to live up to your expectations."
- CD what was that? ... Oh, just an angel...
(MUNCH)SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
So, I was at a convention with a lot of Bleach merchandise, which had me thinking about Bleach.
Specifically, about Kon, who seems like a nice enough guy who deserves to have something better than a stuffed animal. Of course, the problem is that it really shouldn't be a body anyone *else* is using.
Since a stuffed animal isn't a problem though, other things that aren't ordinary human bodies should work as well...
In fact, I bet he'd probably be able to animate a boomer body...
... And that's where the "This is a *bad* idea" kicked in. '.'
-Morgan, notes that Orihime in a hardsuit is also a bad idea. A very good bad idea. '.'"Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Quote:
-Morgan, notes that Orihime in a hardsuit is also a bad idea. A very good bad idea. '.'
"Mommy, Mommy why does that Knight Saber have more armor on top than the rest?" _______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja magic-carpet airstrikes at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
(I don't think I've seen this one before...)
The Death Note is the notebook of a god of death that fell into the human world. One day, Light Yagami finds one of these notebooks... but the results are not quite what one would have expected.
At first Light doesn't know how to explain the things that happen... but when he meets Shinigami Risky, it all becomes clear.
(Risky's Death Note won't actually kill anyone, but it will cause rather silly and inconvenient things to happen. Sometimes involving large plush anvils.)
-Morgan, the cutest death I've ever seen?"Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
---(Not really)
Re:Re:Randomness
Quote:
Morgan, notes that Orihime in a hardsuit is also a bad idea. A very good bad idea.

What you noted Morgan, applies equally well to Matsumoto.
Can you say..top heavy?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: Randomness
I'm not familiar with Matsumoto. '.' (And in any case, I'm saying this based more on Orihime's Orihimeness than top-heaviness. '.' )
Quote:
"Mommy, Mommy why does that Knight Saber have more armor on top than the rest?"
"Why is mommy's face turning red?"
-Morgan.
"Aw, damn, I burned it."
-Akito
Feeling Evil....
Quote:
(And in any case, I'm saying this based more on Orihime's Orihimeness than top-heaviness. '.' )
That's funny..I could had sworn that's what Weng and I thought you were saying..
Quote:
I'm not familiar with Matsumoto.

Then allow me to edifiy you...

[Image: matsumoto38sr9of.jpg]
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: Feeling Evil....
And unlike most fan-art of that type, that particular picture is -not- hugely exaggerated. (Only -slightly- exaggerated. And the art for the show doesn't actually show nipples.)--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Well, since I can't tell anything about what sort of personality a Matsumoto has by looking at that picture, I don't see how it really relates to Orihimeness. '.'
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
---(Not really)
Sick of your tired, played out, mid-70's/80's superhero team vehicle? Well you're in luck. Introducing:
Pimp My Ride: Sentai Style!

...Because Voltron needs 22" rims.
Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
What if the Alliance did more than just cut into her. What if they bound something to her.
"Gone, gone the form of Tam."
Rise the Demon Etrigan!"---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Sometime before the end of Order of the Phoenix, everyone's favorite crazy girl ropes Ginny and Remus into a plan to hit Voldemort where it really hurts - by stopping him from establishing a stronghold on the moon.
Operation Luna Lovegood.
Edited: Morgan forgot who the werewolf of the cast was...
-Morgan.
"So, do you really like clothes that are thin and show a lot of skin?"
-Misha
Quote:
everyone's favorite crazy girl ropes Ginny and Sirius into a plan to hit Voldemort where it really hurts - by stopping him from establishing a stronghold on the moon.
Operation Luna Lovegood.
Shouldn't it be Ginny -- wow, even the right name -- and Remus, 'cause he's the werewolf?
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.