Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
I'm happy with the campaign that is unfolding currently.

KC Green, creator of the memefied This is Fine, Wrote:Question Hound returns to Kickstarter for Maximum Cope!

He's been with you through winking WhatsApp chats, weekend work emails, and Discord dramas. Now it's time for you to accompany Question Hound through an anxiety-tinged adventure of his own in his first video game.

Welcome to the Kickstarter campaign for "This is Fine: Maximum Cope," a charming platformer where our beloved character faces off against the manifestations of his deepest fears and anxieties.

With a little less than 10 days to go, he's over the 70% mark, which usually indicates a campaign will succeed, but they do say every little bit helps. As a backer of two previous KCG campaigns (the Question Hound "This is Fine" plushie and his comic adaptation of Collodi's original Pinocchio), I got a double reminder.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kcg...imum-cope/
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
A Kickstarter for a game by Steve Jackson:

One-Page Bulge 2nd edition

The iconic game by Hall of Fame designer Steve Jackson in a new new solo and 2-player version for the 80th anniversary of the battle.

Steve was already a respected game designer in 1980 when Moves magazine posited the question, "Would it be possible to get all the rules for a wargame ... onto both sides of an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper?" Steve's response was "Sure. Why not?"

The result was a fun, challenging and easy-to-learn regimental-scale game based on solid historical research.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dan...escription
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.