Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that Should Not Be 4: Son of Crossover's Bride

Quote:Harry Potter and the Clockwork Leap (www.fanfiction.net/s/4070610/6/Big_Box_of_Silliness)
Oh geeze, yeah, I just discovered this last night. There are some ROFL-thread-worthy bits in that, such as Harry wondering why Luna's wearing an American Admiral's dress whites...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Copied from Usenet...
Inspired by http://www.evangelion.co.jp/petit_eva/]this page (which the anime folks on Usenet have no idea what it's about), Aje RavenStar came up with:

Adventures of the Mini-Evangelions
Lucky Neon
Nerv Sketch
Angemanga Daioh

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Oooookay.

What's that last one, at the bottom of the second column? An angel-chan of some sort?
-- Bob
---------

Jet Alone. It's the only one with english characters on the screen ^_^ "JA"

Duh. Of course.
-- Bob
---------

Quote: [i]Adventures of the Mini-Evangelions[/i]
All I can see is 12 foot Evas going to a chick flick and passing around boxes of tissues. The ushers staring in horror at the mess they leave
behind.

How ever if you listen to the height in one of the manga translations I found an Eva is 300 meters tall... so even at 5% height their still the height of a
large Gundam. Which brings to mind the image of the Evas riding around strattling monorails.

At least we know http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of ... chandising]what it's about now. I think the actual premise is a Reimagining That Should Not Be, myself...
--
Rob Kelk

I'm inclined to agree with you.

I'm also worried about how close it's going to come to that "Hentaigelion" thing that was being worked on here a year or two back, with the
angels turning into oversexed Rei clones after being defeated...
-- Bob
---------

Given that the action figures for the latter actually exist?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Enh, oversexed action figures exist for everything. The japanese are strange. I mean... granted it isn't oversexed, but they've got Cthulu-tan.

I would lose SAN if there were an oversexed Cthulhu-tan.
-- Bob
---------

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

I would lose SAN if there were an oversexed Cthulhu-tan.

Who wouldnt?????
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Depends what she looked like.

Desensitization, y'know.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

I wouldn't.

Chthulhu-tan would be Just Fine with me, but I've been operating at a SAN debt for decades now...Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

Quote:Chthulhu-tan would be Just Fine with me, but I've been operating at a SAN debt for decades now...
You'd be okay with an oversexed partner who has tentacles?

[size=smaller]Eep...[/size]

--
Rob Kelk

I'd rather be the one who had the tentacles. ^.^

--Sam

"Egad! Too much anatomy!"

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=385780&page=3

"You really don't get your mistake, do you?" The Batman asked, as the death note burned.

The Killer shook his head. "No! It can't be. Every step of my elaborate plan was perfectly thought out; I worked backwards from the facts until I
arrived at your -true- identity. I wrote Bruce Wayne in the notebook. Why aren't you dead?!"

Batman answers, "Because I haven't been 'Bruce Wayne' since I put on the mask all those years ago. You wrote down the wrong
name."

-----------------

Epsilon

How about both having tentacles?

-Morgan. *innocent innocent*

Everything goes better with tentacles!
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"

parsed the last three posts, came up with a Batthulu/Death Notethulu crossover.

Blinked, deleted Death Note (not interested), settled on Batthulu.

I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight.

-WG, The Stars Are Right - For Justice!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

So I've been re-reading the '1632' series recently, and had a bit of inspiration.

There's a bit in 1634: The Baltic War where Mike Stearns is ordered by Gustavus Adolphus to lead a military expedition to some podunk nowhere on
the Elbe River, in order to secure one of their timberclads that's had a mechanical breakdown and make sure no French raiders get at it or anything. And it
goes on about how he doesn't know anything about this or that, so he goes and finds someone who does, and puts them in charge, etc, etc. All about how
great he is at delegating and being a people person.

And then there's his whole theory on how to deal with disasters. "If you're about to fall on broken glass," he says, "You've got
three choices. Fall and die, catch yourself on your hands and get hurt, or - and I prefer this one - run faster."

At which point my hindbrain coughed up the words, "forward momentum".

And I got to wondering what would happen if we were to drop Miles Vorkosigan on poor overworked Mike...
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Speaks For Itself
[Image: darthlunemj5.jpg]

---------------------

Epsilon

The Death Star earrings are a nice touch.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

Anyone look at the filename? That's apparently the fifth of at least five images...

And oh, yeah, that's a weird and scary image. "That's no Sailor Moon..."
-- Bob
---------

Quote: And I got to wondering what would happen if we were to drop Miles Vorkosigan on poor overworked Mike...
Assuming Miles accepts there's no way to get back to where he belongs (knowing Miles, a very large and questionable assumption), he'd
almost certainly consider the USE to be the best thing going, and seek to join its forces. Which means Harry Lefferts is going to have competition for the role
of the guy who pulls off the craziest missions. Especially funny in that Harry's most famous crazy mission was a prison break (and see his comment at the
very end of 1635: The Cannon Law) and prison breaks are Miles' favorite kind of operation.

As Don Francisco Nasi said at the end of 1634: The Galileo Affair: "Eek." (As it happens, I said the exact same thing when Ruy Sanchez
expressed an interest in meeting Harry.) Miles won't necessarily cause Mike more work -- not even necessarily more ulcers. The same cannot be said for his
effect on the State Department....

One of the first things that struck me about Sith Moon is that what's apparently her lightsaber looks almost identical to the flexible fuel spouts we used
in the Army and called, ahem, "donkey dicks."
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.