Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Re: reputation
Earlier this month, Bob wrote:
Quote:
Don't you mean "Deus xXx Machina"?
... But something seemed to be missing.
This evening, I realized why. I'd overlooked the obvious need for an Angelic Layer crossover. '.'
-Morgan."This continuity is now a Princess of Darkness crossover."
"... They're all going to die, aren't they?"
"Yep. Popcorn?"
So, I was looking at this sale ADV has going (or maybe had going by now, I'm not sure), and I read the description for "UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie", which contained this line:
Quote:
When Princess Valkyrie of the planet Valhalla crashes her spaceship into Earth teenager Kazuto Tokino
And I think to myself "This is just screaming for a crossover with Kashimashi".
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Hell Teacher Nube and Midori Days.
--Sam
"It's the Iliad? ...It's Homer? ... READ A BOOK!"
Midori no Nube? Yeek.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
Midori no Nube? Yeek.
+ Counter Strike = Midori no Newb?---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Sometimes I scare MYSELF
Six Japanese high school students come to Springfield as part of an exchange program.
Who will cause more trouble: Tomo or Bart?
Yes, it's time for Azumanga D'oh!
------------------
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter."
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Even as the clouds of War gather between the Four Nations Alliance of Humankind and the Ahb Empire, an Ahb destroyer squadron stumbles upon a group of lost human colonies in the Koprulu Sector. There, a furious three sided war is being fought between the lost human colonists, and two terrifyingly powerful alien races.
Crest of the StarCraft.---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
It was raining that evening as Haruhi Suzumiya walked home. As usual, nothing of interest had happened all day.
She crouched down to look at a puppy that someone had left in a box by the side of the road. It looked back up at her with it's shiny eyes and barked cutely.
"It's no use giving me that look. I see the same thing from other dogs all the time," Haruhi informed it.
The puppy whined.
Suddenly the tableau was interrupted by a voice shouting, "MOVE!! IT'S A TRAP!"
Haruhi turned and saw a girl wearing the same uniform as she was, holding a baseball bat.
The mysterious girl began viciously beating the puppy with the bat. "This -thud- is a -thud- dangerous -thud- altered space organism. -thud- -thud- -thud-"

Narue no Sekai no Yuutsu - The Melancholy of the World of Narue.
(Actually, I'm not sure this idea really belongs in this thread... because I definately think this one *should* be. '.' )
-Morgan, just doesn't feel capable of writing it herself..."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
---(Not really)
This Crossover That Should Not Be is technically an extension of a Crossover That Did, In Fact, Happen In Canon.
Chikyuu's most deranged mad scientist, the preeminent designer of superpowered androids, has just finished upgrading his greatest creation...
"That bastard Gero stole all my research. Well, he can't complain if I steal his back! JINZOUNINGEN #21, ARALE MARK 2, ACTIVATE!"
"Mou... why do I still need glasses?"
"Because meganekko are CUTE!"
DOCTORSLUMP Z: The Penguin Saga
--Sam
"How the hell did I do that?"
Now you will learn the true meaning of fear.
As usual, the five of us were gathered in the SOS Brigade clubroom. And as usual, Haruhi was about to launch into some insane scheme. But there was one thing different...
"Hey, Haruhi, why did you make us come here now? It's already after sunset."
I shouldn't be surprised that such a reasonable question was completely ignored.
"Since we haven't had any luck finding aliens, time travellers, or espers, I decided to look into reports of magical items!" Haruhi started pulling things from her bag. The first was a strange octagonal ring. "If someone with a pure heart looks into this, they're supposed to see something. But I didn't see anything, so it's junk." She tossed the ring into a corner.
I'm not surprised by you not seeing anything in it.
The next item was an ornately decorated tube. "This thing was supposed to work the same way, but it's junk too." The tube followed the ring.
Then she pulled out the last object. "But this, this one is really special." It was a small chunk of translucent crystal that had a colorful heart-shaped crystal embedded in it's center.
"The lady at the shop said not to let the light of the full moon shine on this crystal. And since everyone knows that the most interesting things happen when you use magical items in ways you're not supposed to, that's exactly what we're going to do!" Then Haruhi turned and exposed the crystal fully to the moonlight shining in the window.
The crystal began visibly shaking. Before we could do anything, it had shattered, and I had to cover my face with my arm to shield it from a strong wind that had sprung up out of nowhere.
After the wind died down, I didn't see the crystal anywhere. Haruhi, who looked like she was peacefully asleep, was lying on the floor by the window.
Curled up next to her, one arm thrown across her chest, was Haruhi.
Flat on her back on the table, with arms spread wide and her mouth open, was Haruhi.
All in all, there were now seven Haruhis, all quietly napping there in the clubroom.
It was the moment when I saw Yuki Nagato's eyes widen in shock that I realized we were truly doomed.

Seven of Haruhi."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
---(Not really)
Re: Now you will learn the true meaning of fear.
Quote:
All in all, there were now seven Haruhis, all quietly napping there in the clubroom.
It was the moment when I saw Yuki Nagato's eyes widen in shock that I realized we were truly doomed.

Seven of Haruhi.
"Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
---(Not really)
Misparsed as "The Ecchi of Seven Haruhi Suzumiya's"
Brainfault. Reload coffee and continue? (Y/N/Towel)?Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Y*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
I've seen doujinshi like that...
Well, okay, not with Haruhi in them.
But I can imagine Kyon pulling a pair of Haruhi off of Mikuru and telling them if they're so determined to grope someone they should grope each other, and them thinking that would be something unique to do...
-Morgan, ecchi."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
---(Not really)
Considering the anime out, and a recent venture into my old games stack ...
Caim and Angelus, of Drakengard fame, after the 'final' bonus ending from the first game don't end up in the skies of Tokyo with the ashed remains of a God they'd just killed.
They end up in the skies of Mid-childa, right in the middle of the capital in fact, instead.
Chaos ensues.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Argh! You don't like Mid-childa very much, do you?
Seriously, Caim makes Alucard look like a pacifist.
----------------
Epsilon
Today, a special two-part episode of "Let's cross Haruhi over with everything"!
Our first segment comes from IRC. One name has been changed to expose the guilty.

Watching Card Captor Sakura after watching Haruhi... now I'm imagining Haruhi dressing Mikuru up in different costumes to go catch magical cards.
She would, too.
^-^
Next up, more of a thematic inspiration than a direct crossover...

"Today, Mikuru-chan is dressed as the legendary magical girl, and I'm the soldier of evil who she molests."
Are you sure you don't have that backwards?
"I'd never molest Mikuru-chan!"
-Morgan.
"Haruhi Suzumiya, prepare to die!""Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
---(Not really)
Quote:
"Haruhi Suzumiya, prepare to die!"
When did Ryoga get into her universe? And what did she to do him?*********
www.venganza.org
Since it seems to be Haruhi week -
Haruhi Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Field of Haruhi - a new Haruhi Harrington book!
Haruhi Bebop - a cold-blooded bounty hunter and the junior high school girl who loves him.
Love Haruhi - she could replace any of the girls, really.. or for more lulz, have her replace Keitaro
Haruhi 1/2 - two episodes in, Haruhi stops responding to hot water/cold water, claiming that 'changing gender is boring'
Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Quote:
Love Haruhi - she could replace any of the girls, really.. or for more lulz, have her replace Keitaro
Or have Mikuru replace Keitaro...
Haruhichu! - Haruhi wakes up one morning to discover she's a demigod... which annoys some people in the SOS-dan no end because of her demotion

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
Haruhi 1/2 - two episodes in, Haruhi stops responding to hot water/cold water, claiming that 'changing gender is boring'
Maison Haruhi -- Haruhi runs a boarding house but only rents to people she thinks are "interesting"... If they don't stay interesting, they get evicted.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Holy carp. I would pay good money to read something like that.
Revolutionary Girl Haruhi - starring Kyon as the Rose Groom. (Or Revolutionary Boy Kyon and Koizumi as the Rose Groom...)
Why no Rose Bride? Let's look at our potentials:
Haruhi - Do you really think she'd be so submissive? She'd be more likely to pull the sword out of her own chest and start hacking and slashing.
Mikuru - More likely, but Haruhi already owns Mikuru; where's the fun in seeing it again?
Yuki - It works, but it's not quite as funny. You know Kyon will get into a duel having no idea which side of the sword is the pointy end and she'll do a little "creative readjustment" with reality.*********
www.venganza.org

"You want to join this club, huh? Why?" Haruhi asked, steepling her fingers on the table in front of her like some plotting evil genius.
The three girls facing her traded as many glances among themselves, then the one with the ponytail said, "It seems more interesting than the alternatives."
The SOS-dan's founder and God-Empress nodded in satisfaction, then asked another question. "What are your qualifications?"
"I'm a mage," said the one with the short hair.
"I'm a ninja," said the one with the ponytail.
"I'm a clone," said the blonde.
Haruhi's eyes got very wide, and so did her grin. "YOU'RE IN!" she cried, exploding to her feet.

Guess. ^_^

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Shinobu is the ninja. I'm blanking on the other two.*********
www.venganza.org
Quote:
Maison Haruhi -- Haruhi runs a boarding house but only rents to people she thinks are "interesting"... If they don't stay interesting, they get evicted.
Isn't there a telly show about that theme?
Haruhi Suzumiya is... Big Sister. :O
Valles wrote:
Quote:
The SOS-dan's founder and God-Empress nodded in satisfaction, then asked another question. "What are your qualifications?"
OH, this just occurred to me.... but... if God-Empress is a real title used on the show.... then what would happen if a God-Empress met a certain blue loving God-King?
"This is Haruhi-Angel Investigations, We help the helpless... If they're interesting!"_______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
Quote:
Shinobu is the ninja. I'm blanking on the other two.
*air horn*
Sorry, I'm afraid that that is incorrect.
Hint: They're all three from the same series.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."