Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five finger discount on Video Madness!

Augh I need to update my comp so I can play this Soon™:

''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Yes, it's as crazy as the title says it is! O_O[Image: clear.png]
You can either start from the beginning or skip to 7:30 (which is where the grand finale begins); your choice (and you won't regret it either way, I promise!).

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Tennie Wrote:Yes, it's as crazy as the title says it is! O_O[Image: clear.png]
You can either start from the beginning or skip to 7:30 (which is where the grand finale begins); your choice (and you won't regret it either way, I promise!).

I'd've been more impressed if all the AA was VI controlled and creating a wall of flak. Still I think more Bear's were shot down than what's operational in their inventory.

Big Grin
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
A tribute to Christopher Lee
From the Return of Captain Invincible (the song was written by Richard O'Brien of Rocky Horror fame)

Since the ending theme to Wayne & Shuster has been suggested as a gatesong, I thought a few of their better routines wouldn't be amiss here.

Alas, the Stratford Baseball sketch is a-miss-ing from YouTube. But I found a couple of other sketches folks might enjoy.

Rinse the Blood off My Toga

The Brown Pumpernickel

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Neat fan tribute done in Blender:

-- James Nicoll

Found it I think, Robkelkhttp://www.youtube.com/v/mhQ9aeCE8Oo&version=3 ... tube_gdata

-- Bob
---------

-- Bob
---------

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Albert Einstein
Robot duel challenge

Original challenge from America 
The Japanese accept!
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Albert Einstein

... This is going to be awesome.

I'll just leave this here.... 

Such memories... oh wait... This just happened. 
And the Peanuts movie gets a real trailer...

-- Bob
---------

Yeah, when I first saw this trailer I wasn't too thrilled with The Who music for Peanuts (the kids are a bit too young for "teenage wasteland" to apply).... but the trailer itself sold me on "hey, this is classic Peanuts stuff!"

-- James Nicoll

a neat little vid I stumbled across on youtube

Did you know that the 1980 film Airplane! is almost a word-for-word reshoot of an earlier, much more serious movie from 1957 called Zero Hour? Here's a bit of how the two compare:

-- Bob
---------

-- Bob
---------

-- Bob
---------
And if you thought my post in the other thread was weird...

-- Bob
---------

I hope this link/embed works....
[video=vimeo]//player.vimeo.com/video/104345696[/video]The Ponytron from Neil Mendoza on Vimeo.
Girl's toy and boy's toy are finally united in order to show the world the power of Axel F.
Ingredients: scavenged stepper motors, car door lock "solenoids", Action Man, My Little Pony, aluminium
Code: http://is.gd/pNwc1L
More projects: www.neilmendoza.com

-- James Nicoll

Supafly Breakdancing!

-- James Nicoll

And a blast from the memetic past, with a different source of the old-school animation this time:

-- James Nicoll