Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be XIII: The Horrors, The Horrors...

Right - new joke.

K-On! and Spice and Wolf, with music by Foreigner. Just so we can have a Juke Box Horo.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

robkelk Wrote:Right - new joke.

K-On! and Spice and Wolf, with music by Foreigner. Just so we can have a Juke Box Horo.
okaaayyyy.... Not getting the joke here.

Scooby Doo and Ghostbusters

Jinx999 Wrote:Scooby Doo and Ghostbusters
You never saw The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo, did you? 
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

blackaeronaut Wrote:
robkelk Wrote:Right - new joke.
okaaayyyy.... Not getting the joke here.
I hate explaining jokes...

K-On! is about making music, starting from "no skill at all" in Yui's case. Horo is, of course, one of the lead characters in Spice and Wolf. Add those together, and mix with Foreigner song...
--
Rob Kelk

Jorlem Wrote:
You never saw The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo, did you? 
Another that should not be: 13 Ghosts (the movie) and Scooby-Doo.

Which Ghostbusters?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Quote:K-On! and Spice and Wolf, with music by Foreigner. Just so we
can have a Juke Box Horo.
[/i]
You realize now that I'm seeing that with Horo as there faculty adviser and she is teeth picking?

If one Johnny Depp movie is good, two should be better, right? Ed Wood Scissorhands
--
Rob Kelk

Wings of Kerbalmise

Precia Testarossa, Kyubey, Baron Febdash, Chaka (Black Lagoon) and a World Noble.

Music cue: Happy Balalaika by Pirates of the Sea

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Buffy plus Jingle Bells = The Vampire Sleigher

That would be the one where the first 30 minutes of the special are in Fyarl, with no subtitles?

Timote Wrote:Buffy plus Jingle Bells = The Vampire Sleigher
Slayers all, are you listenin'?
In the lane, blood is glistenin'.
A horrible sight, we're frightened tonight,
Walkin', in a Buffy wonderland.

The Twelve Kingdoms and My Little Pony.
"As one immortal god empress to another . . . "

Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs

(A FS/N, Lensman story.)

Ponies and WWII?

All Quiet on the Equstrian Front

Full Metal Harness

Saving Private Roan

Lasso-22

You're Stepping On My Blanket & Hoof-File

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

ClassicDrogn Wrote:Ponies and WWII?

All Quiet on the Equstrian Front
Full Metal Harness
Saving Private Roan
Lasso-22
You're Stepping On My Blanket & Hoof-File

- CD

Where Pegasi Dare
--
Rob Kelk

Frosty + Evil Dead =

"Down through the village,

With his Boomstick in his hand,"

1. The power of Friendship meets the power of Befriending. And redefines "massive pink overkill" FOR-EVAR!!!!

2. Planet of the Ponies:

"Get your hooves off me, you darn dirty pony!"

"meep! Oh, I'm so very sorry Mister Human-type person! I was just trying to help, really."

"Wait, you're not surprised that I can talk?"

"Oh, no, I've always had a talent for talking to lower animals."

"....NNnnnNNNNngggggggggg......"

Actually, Nanoha/Ponies so should be. Yuuno/Twi OTP? Subaru/Dash races! Rarity's gem-finding power applied to Funky Crystalline McGufffintech of the Week! Orbital Friendship Cannon, lock on!

- CD, "Dear Princess Celestia, today I earned an important lesson about superior firepower..."
--

ClassicDrogn Wrote:- CD, "Dear Princess Celestia, today I earned an important lesson about superior firepower..."
I know that's a typo, but... yeah, Nanoha doesn't just befriend anybody – you have to earn it.
--
Rob Kelk

I was figuring the TSAB crew could show up during one of the two-part episodes, with Discord's reality-screwing being a more likely trigger, with the wash of strong power also triggers some kind of relics like the Jewel Seeds, the Garden of Time's original Jewel Seed like powerplant, and whatever the McGuffinum Crystals in S were called. Alhazaredian technology seems to have been big on them... of course, it's entirely possible that depending on just how old Celestia is, she might know more about the things and their proper use (even if she's not THAT old to have seen the Alhazared civiliazation directly) than anyone in the TSAB alliance. The best time to do it MSLN wise is probably either shortly before or (better) at the end of the recovery from the incident when Nanoha overreached herself as related in the flashback in S, which would rule out the Subaru race outside of an epilogue, or perhaps if her and Teana's class was sent on a field trip with what was thought to be a simple and low-threat retrieval mission, purely to watch from aboard ship until the situation was certain of course. As for why Nanoha and company would be sent on such a mission, well, that';s why I figured it should be just after recovering from overstressing herself, it would supposedly be an "easy start" to get her back into the swing of things.

- CD
--

This popped in my head while reading certain IWIW threads at rpg.net : Shoujo Kakumei Pinkamena