Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fifth Plot Pony: Friendship Killed My Parents

Rod H Wrote:[Image: bf39dee6dbbe40a85b46a940be58be74.png]
Objects in Mirror are Larger than they Appear.

[Image: tumblr_m8joytZlJx1r8uiq6o1_r3_1280.jpg]

[Image: the_nostalgia_league_by_niban_destikim-d5b0qqp.png]

I recognise Inspector Gadget-Sparkle, Pinkazoid, and Darkwing Shy, but the others escape me.

Proginoskes Wrote:I recognise Inspector Gadget-Sparkle, Pinkazoid, and Darkwing Shy, but the others escape me.
Rainbow = Underdog
Rarity = Gizmoduck
Applejack = BraveStarr

Somepony gave me fanart...

[Image: TwilightInSpace.png]
Welcome to GP Aerospace Academy.  I will be your instructor.
Please read the course silybus...  You will need to know the basics of flight,
and orbital mechanics before we can continue.

Heh. She forgot about her horn.

So, anyone remember that imgur gallery I linked, that has pictures of some of my Bronycon swag? It now has over 2000 views. It was set to hidden, so it can only be accessed with the url, and this is the only place I linked to it publicly. I am, needless to say, rather surprised at this.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

[Image: the_notes_they_don__t_play_by_subjectnum...5b18m1.png]
[Image: trixie_as_bender_by_pixelkitties-d5b69yj.png]

From the latest Team Fortress 2 update: link.
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Hah! And the fine print below:

"Special thanks to Twilight Sparkle for once again organizing the event! Without her we may not have finished on time!"

Here's something I'm looking forward to following: http://twilightandsmarty.tumblr.com/

I just wish there was a better interface.
-----

I was at GenCon this past week, and amongst the many costumes I saw people wearing in the halls/sales floor/ect were a pair that I believe were humanized Pinky Pie and Rarity

Aside from the (appropriate) Plushies they had on their shoulders, they were dressed in (mostly) pink party clothes for Pinky, and a white business suit for Rarity. 'Rarity' (who I got the better look at) also was wearing glasses resembling those the Pony uses while working and I think I glimpsed a tape measure draped around the back of her neck.

Get any Pics Timote?

dark seraph Wrote:Get any Pics Timote?
Afraid not.  We were headed opposite directions on the sales floor, and I didn't have time (or room) to dig my camera out of my backpack.  Plus my camera uses film, so I have no way to upload the pics anyway.
Spotted several cool costumes in the Halls.  Including a very good Dalek (had a voice modifier, and the bulbs on the head lit up when 'he' spoke), Marty McFly (complete with Hoverboard under his arm), and Arnold Rimmer from Red Dwarf (complete with big shiny H on his forward). 
Also, a kid dressed as The Stig and a lady dressed as Flo from the Progressive Insurance comercials.

an amusing pic from Deviant Art
http://underpable.deviantart.com/art/NA ... -321287361

Right this video

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/4By8YHOnILo

Is the special feature on the third R4 DVD

...double post & youtube embed's gone funky
Is this the Pinkie cosplayer in question
[Image: tumblr_m78stcihIE1r09wdgo1_500.jpg]
....probably not as she's missing the plushie.

no, that's not the cosplayer I saw.

I suspect that pic may be from ComicCon. There was nothing resembling a My Little Pony booth at GenCon.

Cute Derpy Hooves cosplay.[Image: tumblr_m92cacvD7f1qiwe3lo1_500.jpg]

That is all.

looks interesting.

http://equestriangirls.tumblr.com/

Bet you can't guess who the artist is Tongue

dark seraph Wrote:looks interesting.

http://equestriangirls.tumblr.com/

Bet you can't guess who the artist is Tongue
No idea, aside from him or her having the initials 'MS'.
-----

MegaSweet made a tumblr? How NSFW is it?

Well, I've been on a bit of a binge based on a SpaceBattled Post-RP I'm in... so here's related Arts:
[Image: equestriani_spell_circle_by_vulpinefury-d5c9yzs.png]
[Image: oc_madness_2__flameout_by_vulpinefury-d586sql.png]

[Image: oc_madness__frosty_breeze_by_vulpinefury-d5bwyvl.png]
[Image: thestralicorn_by_vulpinefury-d5c3nsu.png]

Obvious traces are obvious.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

drogan niteflier Wrote:MegaSweet made a tumblr? How NSFW is it?
*Blinks.*  Ok, I feel like an idiot.  How did I not realize it was MegaSweet?  (Though there are others out there with those initials...)
So far, there isn't anything NSFW.
-----