Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be XVI: Mass-Murderers Love Company

SkyeFire Wrote:
Bluemage Wrote:We've replaced Dr. Evil with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.  Let's see what happens.
...I bet Mustafa can smell what The Rock is cooking...
I admit, I originally parsed that as "Dr. Horrible," and my first thought was that I have no idea what kind of singing voice The Rock has....
And while we're on the topic, we've replaced Dr. Evil with Dr. Horrible.  How long until Austin Powers tries to sing? 

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Roche Papier Ciseaux aka Rock, Paper, Scissors is an upcoming French movie in Quebec.

When I first saw the preview poster I could only imagine this subtitle:

"Featuring Dwayne Johnson as The Rock, Yomiko Readman as The Paper and Edward Scissorhands as The Scissors"
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

.... Clearly Seraviel wants [size=48px]BIIIIIIIG[/size] Boom
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Seraviel Wrote:Roche Papier Ciseaux aka Rock, Paper, Scissors is an upcoming French movie in Quebec.

When I first saw the preview poster I could only imagine this subtitle:

"Featuring Dwayne Johnson as The Rock, Yomiko Readman as The Paper and Edward Scissorhands as The Scissors"
Don't forget the Japanese version, Jan-Ken-Pow, starring Eve Plumb as Jan and Ken Akamatsu as himself.  (Where's the Pow?  That's during the climax of the film, baby!)
-- Bob
---------

From the RPG.net forum:

"Pride and Prejudice und Panzers"

Jinx999 Wrote:From the RPG.net forum:

"Pride and Prejudice und Panzers"
That is a 'Should be' more than anything else. I don't see how Pride and Prejudice couldn't be improved by tanks. (Or maybe you're talking about D4 Princess... Still would be better)
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

We've secretly replaced Hannah Montana with Tony Montana. You got a ****ing problem with that?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

We've secretly replaced Tony DiNozzo with Tony Stark. How long do you think Ziva can go without trying to kill him?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Naruto/Starlight Express - Rather than pawn Naruto off and ignore Sakura to concentrate on Sasuke during the break before the 3rd stage of the Chuunin Exam, Kakashi took his cute little genin on a training trip to Snow Country in the guise of a mission as security for the new Princess Fuun movie. Things progress pretty much as normal, except that when Naruto is running ahead of the train carrying Yukie, there's this weird voice who says something about it being impressive and they should tell Control -
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

and while escaping from the castle, one of Naruto's mayhem/distraction clones finds himself in Dodo's quarters and notices this huge, awesome looking jutsu scroll, which he brings back to Boss because jutsu scroll! Score! Even better, it only takes a little blood and five seals, even he can remember that easily.

Movie denoumént time, and lacking the Rasengan but desperate for a win, Naruto molds as much chakra as he can, since the scroll said it was a very draining technique, and summons...?
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

And summons what? I'm not familiar with the crossover.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Starlight Express is a Broadway show performed on rollerskates, where all the cast members represent a train engine or car. Obviously Naruto would be summoning one of them (probably not the actual Starlight Express/Great Elder Train on the first try) but I'm not sure who - Rusty or Poppa, maybe - Control is the unseen voice over the train station tannoy, boss of the train summons and in the musical the child who's dreaming what happens on stage. You can find a couple versions on youtube cut into each song.
--

Oddly enough, the more I think about that Naruto/SLX cross, the more I think it Should Be, right down to steampunk mad science Locomotive-Style Sage Arts involving the manipulation of machine chakra.

Soon the pistons will be hummin'!

Steam will have a second coming!

'Cause there's a light at the end of the tunnel,

a light at the end of the tu~unnel,

the inside might

be as black as the night,

but at the end of the tunnel, the~ere's a li~i~i~i~ight!
--

We've secretly made a three-way replacement: Joker from Mass Effect, Joker from Read or Die, and Joker from Batman. Let's see who doesn't notice.
--
Rob Kelk

RoD's Joker is also a pilot iirc, so assuming skill translation to fit the world he could at least make a stab at standing in for ME Joker, but with his bone problem I can't see that Joker doing well in either of the others' roles, though his personality is unlikely to attract vigilante attention. The mad clown is too unreliable in any sense to work in a spec ops team. The only good thing is that Shep would slam the brakes on hard and is free of Bats' aversion to permanent solutions to his kind of problem.
--

Akagi and Happy Days

Happy Days and Antiques Roadshow: Joanie Loves Tchotchkes
-- Bob
---------

Found a GREAT Starlight Express costume gallery linked off the TVTropes page

http://bellesdomain.co.uk/stexchars.htm

And now I'll shut up about it...
--

That's a great collection Drogn, thanks.

Back to topic:

Goldie Hawn, Ice Cube and Mike Epps together in It's All About The Private Benjamins.
-- Bob
---------

Should not be, but probably will be:

http://sketched-comedy.com/comics/j-j-h-christ

("Should not" because putting so many stories in the hands of one person can't be good for creativity.)
--
Rob Kelk

"Ranma 1/2" and "Girls und Panzer." Ranma has some more fiancees, thanks to Genma -- this time an entire tank crew's worth. Complete with Panzer IV. Let's see what happens when the distaff portion of the Nerima Wrecking Crew find themselves up against a master (mistress?) of TankWonDo....
And now, from the Department of Utter Sillyness....
"This Device of mine is burning red!  It's mechanical voice tells me to defeat you!  EXCELLION... RAISING... HEARTFINGER!!!!!"

Kiba lept back to get some breathing room. Even as he landed, he was drawing two small, glowing green pills from his pouch, and crushed one between his teeth while flicking the other to his partner. "Let's go Akamaru! DOUBLE! JUUJIN! GIGA! FANG! BREAKER!!"
--

Marjorie Baldwin, Ice Cube, Chris Tucker, and the LAPD's most iconic detective star in "Thank God It's Friday." The story is true; only the names have been changed to protect the stoners and the artificial person. Soundtrack by Ice Cube, Rebecca Black, Goldspot, Phish, Plies, Sunny Day Real Estate, Joe Jackson, Ellie Greenwich, and Bowling For Soup.
Opens this Friday in theaters across the country.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ebony Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(novel)]Marjorie Baldwin, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(1995_film)]Ice Cube, Chris Tucker, and the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Friday]LAPD's most iconic detective star in "Thank God It's Friday." The story is true; only the names have been changed to protect the stoners and the artificial person. Soundtrack by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(disambiguation)]Ice Cube, Rebecca Black, Goldspot, Phish, Plies, Sunny Day Real Estate, Joe Jackson, Ellie Greenwich, and Bowling For Soup.

Opens this Friday in theaters across the country.
Maybe I'll just stay home... Where did I put that copy of His Girl Friday, again?
--
Rob Kelk