Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be XVI: Mass-Murderers Love Company

Nobody calls Soundwave un-crazimatic!

But sadly, no, he just got the last spoken word in before it turned into a brawl, and after that Starscream took over. His name would fit the scansion, though.

This is in the G1 movie, I don't know enough to say about any other continuity except Galaxy Force (dubbed as Cybertron) where Soundwave was Xian rathather than Seibertronian anyway. Planet X has the emPHAsis on the wrong syLAble to fit. Dr. Steel did a song about it, though.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Disney Carpenter
The Lion Thing : He lives in You.  

Though I know I should be wary,
Still I venture someplace scary;
Turning loose the guy who rocks ...
Beeblebrox, Beeblebrox, Beeblebrox!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Levity soars, Man of Steel plummets
"Kneel before Zaphod!" 

Reminds me of The Hitchiker's Guide to the Neitherworld, where Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent unexpectedly die when Earth is destroyed and have a bit of a misadventure before hooking up with a troublemaking ghost called Beetlejuice and his goth-girl sidekick Lydia Deetz, who Arthur feels guilty about finding attractive as she is quite clearly jailbait. They then proceed to have many more misadventures.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

"Good day, Doctor; I'm Remus Lupin, and I'll be handling your orientation until classes st-"
"Vherevolf!"
"Werewolf?"
[heavy sigh, points at Lupin] "There, wolf." [points at castle] "There, castle. Honestly, Doctor Fronkensteen, did you somehow *forget* you were going to be Muggle Studies teacher at Hogwarts this year?"
[Remus peers at Igor] "You know, we happen to have a rather gifted Healer on staff; she can probably help you with that hump."
"What hump?"

"Nobody puts BB in the corner!"
Dirty Darkstalking.

"Nobody puts Baby in a coroner!"
-- Bob
---------

When the kaiju attack, only an ace from another dimension can save the ship... in Pacific Rimmer
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

In the face of increasingly common and dangerous kaiju attacks, there is only one hope for early enough warning to muster the world's dwindling defenders.

All of our hopes, all of our dreams, all of our tomorrows, travel on the back of one ... fish?

The Incredible Mr. Limpet/Pacific Rim - because who wouldn't entrust the world to Don Knotts?
--

The Avengers -- starring Ralph Fiennes as Tony Stark and Uma Thurman as Natasha Romanov.
-- Bob
---------

Quote:ClassicDrogn wrote:

In the face of increasingly common and dangerous kaiju attacks, there is only one hope for early enough warning to muster the world's dwindling defenders.
All of our hopes, all of our dreams, all of our tomorrows, travel on the back of one ... fish?
The Incredible Mr. Limpet/Pacific Rim - because who wouldn't entrust the world to Don Knotts?
Could be worse. I first read Don Kanonji.

-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

Quote:Seraviel wrote:

He's our first line of defense against the invisible ghost kaiju. Scared yet?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Seraviel Wrote:

Obi-Don Kanoji?
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
The Avengers -- starring Ralph Fiennes as Tony Stark and Uma Thurman as Natasha Romanov.
See, I could swear there's an epic crossover idea that plays off this, but I can't quite finish the concept.  Something about Tony Stark.
My first guess is something like "We've replaced genius playboy billionaire philanthropist Tony Stark with Sherlock Holmes- as played by Kirk Lazarus.  Let's see who notices."

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

Is that the Sherlock Holmes who faced a robot kraken and tyrannosaur before fighting their power armored creator? (which sounds like a CTSNB but is the actual plot of a released film)
--

Heart of Starkness :   Robert Downey Jr. and Seal Team 6 travel up the Congo to be awesome and somewhat pretentious.

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Special guest stars Patrick Macnee as Jarvis, and Diana Rigg as Agatha Harkness.

Quote:Seraviel wrote:

Don Karnage?  We're trusting our future to the Sky Pirates of Cape Suzette?

At least Iron Vulture fits right in with the naming scheme, and a mobile shatterdome could get teams deployed at leaat as fast as a gang of helicopters.
--

Frank Oz the Great and Powerful
-- Bob
---------
Closer to home
John Carter of Vars : Ottawa Valley madness, eh? 

Sirrocco Wrote:Don Karnage? We're trusting our future to the Sky Pirates of Cape Suzette?
What's this about Sky Pirates of Crepes Suzette? (Allez cuisine!)
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:robkelk wrote:
What's this about Sky Pirates of Crepes Suzette? (Allez cuisine!)
And now you've bounced my mind to Chairface Chippendale, Chairman of the Gourmet Academy, and creator of Kitchen Stadium.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

The Iron Man Chef : "Now add a splash of whiskey to whatever this is, take a drink ; place in the oven at surface of the Sun until either  the smoke detectors go off or you fall down. Cheers!"