Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who owns the sun?
Who owns the sun?
Somehow I don't think so.
Not the brightest tool in the box.

Every other person on the planet is now a light pirate. The RIAA just had a heart attack Smile
Well two can play at that game.
Send the silly bint a property tax assessment and bill.  That'll take the solar wind from her sails.

I'll send her the still beating hearts of my enemies, cut live from their bodies.

What's she going to do when (not "if") someone claiming to be the last High Priest of Apollo shows up and demands she relinquish all claim to what is obviously his corporeal form? If someone claiming to be the last High Priest of Ra shows up with the same claim, let the two of them fight it out... And let's not forget the actual Shinto priests who can make the same claim on behalf of Amaterasu.

I do believe slavery is illegal in Spain...?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:And let's not forget the actual Shinto priests who can make the same claim on behalf of Amaterasu.
Hell, the Emperor of Japan can claim that it's his by right of blood relation.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Hrm.... I know! Let's sic the International Nuclear Regulatory Commission on her. After all, that is essentially a dangerously unshielded fusion reactor she now owns. Wink

Right! Doesn't matter how far away it is -- there's considerable evidence it causes cancer all over the world!

Hell, forget the INRC. Let's find a good ambulance chaser with a sense of humor, and sue her ass.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

But of course! After all, debts are considered to be assets as well, and she just picked up a whopper. *Evil Grin*

blackaeronaut Wrote:But of course! After all, debts are considered to be assets as well, and she just picked up a whopper. *Evil Grin*
Can you imagine the loan that that would net her if she used it as collateral? 

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Yeah, but that'd be a bitch to pay off with the interest rates.