Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fifth of WTF Images

[Image: Game%20of%20drones.jpg][Image: Game%20of%20clones.jpg][Image: apple%20maps.jpg][Image: donuts_by_yq6.jpg][Image: dating%20cans.jpg][Image: empty%20shelf.jpg][Image: demot-kirkchoke.jpg][Image: copilot%20checklist.jpg]

[Image: tank.jpg][Image: SEALs.jpg][Image: ICgqGr0.jpg][Image: Audie%20Murphy.jpg][Image: K63Aux5.jpg][Image: MM-Canadian-Warfare.jpg][Image: military%20wtf.jpg][Image: badass%20gurkha.jpg]

Quote:Timote wrote:
[Image: Audie%20Murphy.jpg]
FYI: If you're in Dallas, and interested in seeing the home of Audie Murphy, it is now known as "Dovie's," a restaurant specializing in Southern American cooking. The building is beautiful, and the food's pretty decent, from what I remember. Pretty decent chicken-fried steak at the very least.

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Japan has been investing I see.
Russian Navy Seals.
Note, don't piss off the British.
Audie Murphy was an awesome, awesome person.
How you know children would make poor soldiers.
Canada, polite even while murdering you.
... Military intelligence or an example of idiotic regulations?
Gurkha are awesome, but this is not news.

[Image: tmsho150620.gif][Image: crher150626.gif][Image: tmloo150618.gif][Image: crstr150617.gif][Image: crher150614.jpg][Image: fm150615.gif][Image: crher150623.gif][Image: modified%20Garfeild%20comic.jpg]

[Image: R2D2%20Not.jpg][Image: NSFW%20question.jpg][Image: neilson%20line.jpg][Image: irish%20meal.jpg][Image: bill%20posters.jpg][Image: bean%20burrito.jpg][Image: black%20dog%20joke.jpg]

You want that "R2D2" shirt? Get it http://www.offworlddesigns.com/loved-him/]here.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

[Image: 20150728__29DCAOWLw~1.jpg]
*Insert line below*
Like " Okay, let me see your pilots license."
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

[Image: 1oFOTXq.jpg][Image: were%20millionaires.jpg][Image: rdvogRl.jpg][Image: chewie.jpg][Image: kepKVe4.jpg][Image: 2640-Mosquitoes.jpg][Image: ideal%20supergroup.jpg][Image: doctor_who_motivational_by_whisperofthew...5prd02.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nqcmeyAlIg1qmynffo1_500.jpg]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Let's be honest here. Did anybody here read the first panel of today's xkcd ...

[Image: bubblegum.png]

... and not think of Nanoha?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

[Image: anticipated%20traffic.jpg][Image: kill%20the%20pacman.jpg][Image: math%20puns.jpg][Image: people_eating_tasty_animals.jpg][Image: dig.jpg][Image: dig.jpg][Image: Satan%20fed.jpg][Image: rejected%20characters.jpg]

In Nomine Anime

[Image: pJVa1xo.jpg]

(http://liberneglecta.wordpress.com/201 ... superiors/]seen here)
--
Rob Kelk

[Image: tmloo150703.gif][Image: rl150704.gif][Image: duck%20hunter.jpg][Image: crstr150701.gif][Image: crher150715.gif][Image: drivers%20ed%20robbery.gif][Image: crstr150714.gif][Image: NS%20jul28%2015.gif]

Now here's one way to game the system:

[Image: 952532.jpg]

Plenty of images, not much WTF. Let's remedy that:

[Image: laurabombier.jpg]

http://www.photosensitive.com/picturech ... .php?id=46]Source
--
Rob Kelk

[Image: warning%20sign.jpg][Image: stargate_bluescreen_by_oggey_boggey_man.jpg][Image: IKea%20skeletons.jpg][Image: clock%20joke.jpg][Image: kitkat%20rules.jpg][Image: colour%20pun.jpg][Image: 188.jpg][Image: hard%20reset.jpg]

[Image: milton%20hershey_3.jpg][Image: music%20tastes_3.jpg][Image: Spock_2.jpg][Image: tuesdays%20bad_2.jpg][Image: coffee%20tractor_5.jpg][Image: heroic%20kid_4.jpg][Image: its%20all%20how%20you%20say%20it_2.jpg][Image: hidden%20rooms_3.jpg]
This basic image has been around for a while, but the captions at top and bottom of this one are my work.  The big guy loves a challenge....
[Image: Not%20Even%20Godzilla.._zps4mjpojhn.jpg]
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

[Image: crher150814.gif][Image: pastry%20joke.jpg][Image: fm150809.jpg][Image: back%20to%20school.jpg][Image: crstr150811.gif][Image: frisbee%20pizza.gif][Image: rl150808.gif][Image: shoe%20aug6%2015.gif]

Not so much WTF this time as, "I think these are cool...."  My own designs.[Image: A%20Very%20American%20Eagle_zpsfwxmfjaw.jpg]

[Image: Senatus%20Populique%20Imperii_zpswvtw2zau.jpg]

Yes, that's "Populique," not "Populusque."  Unless I botched the Latin, it's "Peoples," plural.  "The Senate and Peoples of the Empire."
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Cars and Coffee, Cherrywood, Last Sunday

Full Album

Um, Dartz, those pics are rather large (and my monitor's resolution is set on 1920*1080, which is the highest setting available for it).  You might want to put those pics behind spoiler tags or something, please...

My uncle has one of those Pontiac Firebird TransAms... I want to help him restore it.

Tennie Wrote:Um, Dartz, those pics are rather large (and my monitor's resolution is set on 1920*1080, which is the highest setting available for it).  ...
1920×1080? Luxury! My monitor's maximum is 1680×1050.

Oh, yes - an image. Let's increase the colour settings on a recent photo:
[Image: PlutoEnhanced_NewHorizons_960.jpg]

(http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap150831.html]Source)
--
Rob Kelk