Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWBY Volume 3

Is it just me or is everyone seeing black squares instead of video embeds?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

It is not just you.

I see embedded videos.

Mmmmm, pancakes.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

newest RWBY chibihttp://www.youtube.com/v/Y39OhDA6J0s&version=3 ... tube_gdata

EDIT:

Everybody needs a cake butler.

No, I lie. Everybody should have a cake butler. Only Weiss needs one.
--
Rob Kelk

As we saw at the start of volume 2, the girls do play fights PROPERLY.

Also, as a side note, this weeks Chibi not only has Torchwick and Neo, but a tribute to the anniversary of the Roadrunners first appearance.

You know, more than a year ago I began subscribing to the RT site in order to get access to RWBY on the day it came out. The sudden addition of tiers to the subscriptions such that I'm still paying as I always did but now having to wait because I'm not paying for premium access has been annoying the hell out of me recently.
-- Bob
---------

Wait, really? I've got the same subscription model, and I get day one access to videos. In fact, checking the FAQ page, you should be getting access.

I'm not part of this "FIRST" program, even though I've been a paid subscriber. If I try to login to FIRST, it just dumps me at my main screen, too.

I should dig through my bank statements and see when the last time they charged me for my membership was.
-- Bob
---------

Hmm. That's really weird. Once you've got details on the bank statements, I'd suggest finding their email address for support. I think something happened when they replaced stuff behind the scenes a few months back.

And todays episode might be the best shoutout to the fans yet, with all the shorts based off some well known fancomics.

you know, with all the characters they've been adding recently, I wonder when Penny will be appearing?

No Penny yet.

EDIT: Okay, why didn't the vidwindow in Timote's most recent post show up when I loaded the thread? All the other vidwindows appeared.
--
Rob Kelk