Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailers Thread II
RE: The Trailers Thread II
Star Wars: Ahsoka teaser trailer
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
-- Bob

New Disney animated film:

-- Bob

-- Bob

Not that it was any kind of unexpected, but dang, Unicron again. Well, maybe we'll get a decent non-bank-breaking version of the big lug out of it, since the Haslab Unicron sheared the price-is-no-object collectors recently. Something Leader or perhaps even Voyager class should still allow for the parts count to have a decent transition from sphere to humanoid, and it's not like any version is ever going to be in scale with a figure that's visible without a microscope, not unless they subcontract production to Magrathea.
--
‎noli esse culus
the Equalizer 3
John Wick, with Steven Seagal

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
This is coming out next week, but I hadn't even known about it until this past weekend

(I'm aware of the Saint Seiya anime though I haven't seen it, but didn't know they were making a live action movie)

EDIT:
The Meg 2

gotta say, this looks kinda ridiculous.  I don't think I'll be able to suspend my disbelief anywhere near enough to pay to see this. Rolleyes
The Walking Dead: Dead City

EDIT:
Dune Part 2
My, but there are a lot of big names in the cast of villains for the Sailor Moon movies premiering this month.

Non-embedded

(In case they go by too fast, ANN has a list.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
-- Bob

Expendables 4
Haven't they run out of Expendables yet?
-- Bob

There's always more desperate people you can send at your foes, if the pot is large enough.
Stan Lee (trailer for Disney+ biopic)

EDIT)
Star Wars Outlaws (open world Star Wars RPG)
Teaser for the new animated Babylon 5 movie released on Twitter:

-- Bob

It is out:
I can't see the link Bob and nemonowan posted. Sad Here's a yoube link for any with the same problem:

Nimona (animated Netflix movie)

EDIT)
a silly (but fun looking) game due out this summer: Squirrel with a Gun
Netflix's live action One Piece

Musical Archie comics adaptation set in India.

Series adaptation of Three-Body Problem novel
Not the kind of movie we usually talk about here, but the premise is sufficiently interesting to mention. It's a coming-of-age movie with a twist: "What if, when that kid arrives at the new school… nobody can tell if they're a boy or a girl?"

Non-embedded
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
If it was my high school in the mid 90s, they got beat up and needed a couple days in the hospital. Hopefully things are a bit better now...
--
‎noli esse culus
Kraven the Hunter (official Red Band trailer)