Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy!
Howdy!
Howdy!

I figure I ought to pop in and introduce myself. I’m MilkmanConspiracy and I’m a contributor on ATT. I’ve been contributing to ATT as a way to refresh my knowledge on media while doing something productive. (This board is about more than ATT of course)

My hobbies are cartography, going into the country, and looking into video game console history.

Let me know if I can be of help, and it’s a pleasure to meet you,
- MilkmanConspiracy
RE: Howdy!
Welcome to the forums, MilkmanConspiracy. We have only two rules here that we live by: 1) Have fun, and 2) Play nice.

That said, you'll find that we get into a lot here -- I know you're here for the hot ATT action, but feel free to jump in on anything that catches your eye.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Welcome to the vortex of madness! Other People's Fiction recommendation/updates and pictures threads tend to be the most active here, so mind you don't get sucked into an endless abyss of fanfic and memes, but by the same token feel free to chime in if you know a good one that hasn't been mentioned.
--
‎noli esse culus
Hello and welcome!

Nobody will think any less of you if you decide to stay in one or two of the forums here. I know there are some that I haven't read in years...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Some of us aren't so lucky. <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Be careful with that cartography habit, that's how I got myself a degree in atmospheric science that I never use. First it was maps, then it was weather maps, then skew-T log-p's, and eventually equations that don't even look like maps, just downward pointing triangles and funny letter 'd's. Addictions are terrible.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and thanks for your work on ATT!
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto