Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Election - Thread #1
RE: 2024 Election - Thread #1
Geth, if it makes Republicans made enough to vote for Trump... they'll consider it a good idea.
I believe these people really are receiving the letters, but I have my doubts as to whether they're coming from actual liberals. In the first Anno Dracula book, Kim Newman describes a vampire of the Prince Consort's Own Carpathian Guard as giving a command "in approximate English." Reading the letter, I found that phrase tended to spring irresistibly to mind.

Patriotic citizen and a true American (how many left types would call themselves that?) Wrote:"He is major reason violence us up..."
"...the rights of women to make decisions over their own healthcare needs."
"...and judging by your house you don't qualify for rich..."
"He is the biggest threat to the country and does not understand the idea of America as defined George Washington by the founding fathers."

The whole thing reads to me like it was either written by someone whose first language was not English or generated by an AI that had been poorly trained on anti-Trump pronunciamenti, with a tone of what I can only call "formal menace".
(10-20-2024, 10:42 PM)Mamorien Wrote: I believe these people really are receiving the letters, but I have my doubts as to whether they're coming from actual liberals. In the first Anno Dracula book, Kim Newman describes a vampire of the Prince Consort's Own Carpathian Guard as giving a command "in approximate English." Reading the letter, I found that phrase tended to spring irresistibly to mind.

Patriotic citizen and a true American (how many left types would call themselves that?) Wrote:"He is major reason violence us up..."
"...the rights of women to make decisions over their own healthcare needs."
"...and judging by your house you don't qualify for rich..."
"He is the biggest threat to the country and does not understand the idea of America as defined George Washington by the founding fathers."

The whole thing reads to me like it was either written by someone whose first language was not English or generated by an AI that had been poorly trained on anti-Trump pronunciamenti, with a tone of what I can only call "formal menace".

I'm inclined to agree it does read like an AI's interpretation of what a liberal might say. Until I get more concrete evidence, my personal guess is an idiotic prankster who just wants to throw raw meat in the water to rile up both sides with a false flag.