Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates Thread 4: The Revenge Continues!
Re: updated
www.fanfiction.net/s/3717...Great_Game
Compelled to Play the Great Game

www.fanfiction.net/s/3929...n_Exam_Day
Chunin Exam Day

www.fanfiction.net/s/3745...People_Lie
People Lie
"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
www.tthfanfic.org/Story-1...e+Tale.htm
An update of the Father Goose Tale series.

www.fanfiction.net/s/3146...ry_Thought
A Scary Thought has updated.
"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
re:
Physics of the Spin 5.
mhalachaiswords.livejourn...72164.html
Re: re:
www.fanfiction.net/s/3821...e_Sickness
chapter 11. Enjoy.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
update
Another chapter of Chunin Exam Day.

Quote:
A Scary Thought has updated.
!!!
Now there's a story I never expected to see another update for.
(Same for Insertion really, except with that one I don't actually care. Though maybe it holds some hope for more Insertion:Reflux...)
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Some people have Worm SIs with phenomenal cosmic power.
My Worm SI is Emma and Madison's therapist.
www.fanfiction.net/s/3817...cy_Version
An update to Clash in the Land of Snow: Legacy Version!

www.fanfiction.net/s/3138018/24/Mizukage
Mizukage has updated.

www.fanfiction.net/s/3618...ncarnation
Wild Reincarnation has updated.

more physics
mhalachaiswords.livejourn...72759.html
Part 6! Vala gains her new puppy.
Re: more physics
www.fanfiction.net/s/2430...fe_Goes_On
I just noticed that Life Goes On finally came to an end after a two year hiatus."Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV

Re: updates
www.tthfanfic.org/Story-7...Future.htm
Carving Out a Future has updated.

Chunin Exam Day has updated.

www.fanfiction.net/s/2565.../Odd_Ideas
Odd Ideas has updated (the first section is old, but the rest is new).

update
updated:
wtf-is-shame.livejournal.com/
chunin aswell
Update
Compelled to Play the Great Game has updated again ;-)
www.tthfanfic.org/Story-1...t+Game.htm
Re: updates
Prophecies? We Don't Need No Stinking Prophecies! has a helpful note and an actual new chapter.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
And some more updates...
The Road Less Traveled, Chapter 14
Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage, Chapter 4

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Re: And some more updates...
Two more chapters of Chunin Exam Day."Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV

re:
Back Again, Harry? Ch. 9
www.fanfiction.net/s/3693...gain_Harry
www.fanfiction.net/s/3886...rhammer40k
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
update
www.fanfiction.net/s/2377...or_Freedom
Grief, Deceptions, and Hope for Freedom has updated.

Re: update
Another chapter of Chunin Exam Day. It amply demonstrates that making big changes to cannon results in your opponents making equally big changes.

re:
My Name is Haruno Sakura Ch. 15
www.fanfiction.net/s/3312...uno_Sakura
www.fanfiction.net/s/2663...ndred_Days
A preview of the next chapter of One Hundred Days.

www.fanfiction.net/s/3894...iew_Points
Another chapter for Changing View Points.

Chunin Exam Day has updated again. More Kakashi bashing (and the previous chapter has an extended author's note attached at the end)."Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV

Chris Dee's War of the Poses, Chapter 6.

-- Bob
---------
re:
Physics of the Spin 7.
mhalachaiswords.livejourn...74185.html
Woo
Power of the Press has updated again.
More fun before the start of Year Seven.
Jervic