Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, an introductions forum
Oh look, an introductions forum
You'd think, at who-knows-how-many posts, I'd have realized by now that I forgot to post here. Oops.

So, like, have an introduction! I'm Sofaspud. Yes, that Sofaspud, he of the now-defunct fanfiction website.
Don't blame me, it was Verio who shut it down and I lost the fight with them. It's now owned by somebody who wants more than I have to get it back,
so... yeah.

(If anyone is interested, I still have the latest version of the site archived, not counting the forums -- which are a mess of proprietary undigestible code,
this being before the easy-peasy free forum software days -- so if you want something in particular that was on the site, PM me and I can probably get it.)

Lessee. Other than that, not much goin' on here. I stumbled across Bob's work a LOOONG time ago, liked it, and didn't realize he had a forum
going about it until, um, just a year ago. I'm seeing a pattern here.... Anyway, on a different site I mentioned City of Heroes, he said, "Hey, I
know this supergroup...", and, well, yeah. I've been pestering the whole bunch on the Legendary forums here since.

Other than that... I'm not shy. Ask and ye shall be answered.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

"Pestering"? I doubt it.

Anyway, though I welcomed you long long ago, boilerplate response mechanisms for this forum require I do it again. So welcome!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Are you still writing, Spudster?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

I am, as it happens. Pretty much all of my current stuff can be found on these forums, in the Legendary or Fenspace sections.

I've got a bit of leftover stuff from the old days still kicking around, which I dust off and fiddle with from time to time, but my inspiration seems to be
mostly geared towards things here instead these days. "Pushing the Envelope" is really the only piece I might still finish from back then -- I think
we interacted over that one, actually, on the FFML.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs