Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
(05-05-2018, 09:11 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Oh, just a heads-up for the other admins.  I put a note on Jason taylor's talk page about using abbreviations in the material he writes.  I've noticed that he's never acknowledged any communication from an admin in the past, so I added a request that he do so within 24 hours this time, with the penalty of a one-day "attention getter" tempban if he doesn't.  That was 11 hours ago, and he's mad contributions to the wiki since then so he's had a chance to see that notice, but hasn't bothered yet to reply.

So, if he suddenly decides he wants to talk to an admin to find out why he's been tempbanned in a day or so... that's why.

The user contributions list says he's been on and has made one edit 8 hours ago, but that edit was not an acknowledgment of your post 21 hours ago on his Talk page.

I'm removing his Autopatrolled membership right now. Reason:"Repeatedly refuses to acknowledge moderator warnings about posting style - this user needs to have their contributions patrolled."

Three hours to go before we know whether to give him a tempban.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI - by robkelk - 05-06-2018, 08:05 AM
NEW FORUM IS READY! - by GethN7 - 05-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Yeesh - by Bob Schroeck - 05-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Fun with Tabber - by GethN7 - 06-07-2018, 03:11 AM