Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
I don't know whether to be annoyed or amused. The anonymous user at 2601:1c2:1702:4fd0:51f1:9d87:c023:a12d appears to be yet another instance of Jason taylor -- they've got taylor's distinctive use of parentheses -- but if it is, he's starting to improve his act a bit, because his contributions are less of a sold wall of run-on garble. So I don't know whether to passively encourage him by letting him continue to contribute, or punish the continued game-playing.

ETA: And someone needs to sit down with the user at 115.70.44.117 and explain to him that you don't have the save the page after every individual cut and paste action. He made 63 separate edits to Warcraft/Nightmare Fuel overnight, which could have all been a single edit. I'm going to partially protect it just to keep further overediting from happening, and if I see this IP do the same on another page I'm going to tempban them to get their attention.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
NEW FORUM IS READY! - by GethN7 - 05-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Yeesh - by Bob Schroeck - 05-17-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI - by Bob Schroeck - 06-06-2018, 07:24 AM
Fun with Tabber - by GethN7 - 06-07-2018, 03:11 AM