Merry Christmas
Hi folks Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
RE: Meery Christmas
Happy Crimbos all around!

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your hangovers be light Wink
--
‎noli esse culus
May the joys of the season be yours all year long.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy 2019.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
Best holiday wishes to everyone, regardless of your choice of seasonal festival.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I just noticed: the title says "Meery" instead of "Merry."
(12-25-2018, 01:00 PM)Inquisitive Raven Wrote: I just noticed: the title says "Meery" instead of "Merry."

Yeah, I wondered when I saw it whether there'd be a link to video of Ms. Campbell singing something appropriate.  "The Night Santa Went Crazy" or "Christmas at Ground Zero," for instance.

-----
“We’ve had our differences, but he’s seen the light … and I made sure he moved toward it, instead of coming back.”
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
(12-25-2018, 01:00 PM)Inquisitive Raven Wrote: I just noticed: the title says "Meery" instead of "Merry."

Let me fix that.

ETA: And done. Wonder why I missed that the first time around.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....