Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Sister Princess" and "Sister Princess: RePure"
"Sister Princess" and "Sister Princess: RePure"
Despite what ATT said until a few minutes ago, Sister Princess: RePure is not a sequel to Sister Princess... but the characters have the same personalities and names (save for Wataru, who doesn't have a name in RePure, and Mami, who only appears in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo and is also unnamed). RePure is a reimagining where the girls and their big brother have known each other for years and the town they live in is old enough to have started suffering from urban decay in some places. And the siblings don't live together.

So... Bob, use things from RePure in DW XI at your own risk.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: "Sister Princess" and "Sister Princess: RePure"
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads-up.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: "Sister Princess" and "Sister Princess: RePure"
Personally, I think that Re Pure - while an alt-verse in comparison to the original series - is more in like to what Kimino-sensei wanted with SisPri. So if you want to develop the characters as Doug interacts with them, Re Pure would be a good reference point.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"