Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Madness XI
Video Madness XI
Video Madness Brand X is here.

And to kick off the new iteration here's an interesting video on AI video tools. About halfway there's a brief rumination on the tools and their implications, so this isn't just a list of things you can try -- although that does make up a big part of it.

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Video Madness XI
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
They've released the last episode of Season 1 of Helluva Boss. They actually got Ke$ha to do a voice and sing one of the songs:

The first four episodes of Season 2 have already been released.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
It's not actually a music video, just album art, but the song itself is more relevant than ever today:

Deeper Understanding by Kate Bush
--
‎noli esse culus
Elvis sings "Baby got back" (A.I.)
The original recording of the Wilhelm Scream has been rediscovered, complete with alternate takes and instruction from the director:

-- Bob

Guy Makes fun of stupid TikTok Lifehacks and lame TikToks
You may have seen some of these before, I recognised some, but a bunch were new to me.

FailArmy - Crazy dashcam fails compilation
a proof of concept video for a planned video game
Small Soldiers - War For the Nekron

Jeff Dunham and CO. - 4th of July Safety Tips (and a song)
Once again, what I have is not a video, just some music that... doesn't really seem like it'd take well as a power song? I mean, maybe an "everybody look at me!" effect for use as a distraction, but Doug rarely needs any help with attracting attention when he wants it.

Anyway, here's Close To You, originally by the Coasters, parodied ala Spike Jones by The Clams, and remastered from 45 by the uSpud who runs the channel. If you remember hearing a version that reverses the lyrics to be "just like you, they long to be close to me" on the Dr. Demento Show or something similar, here it be anew.

link
--
‎noli esse culus
Heh. This has been a favorite of mine since I first heard it on the Doctor Demento show way back in the 80s. Lots of fun.

Now if you want a song for making people pay attention exclusively to Doug, try this:

-- Bob

Just some music links.

{Philby - Rory Gallagher

I'm not awake yet - Rory Gallagher

Rarely heard, evenn on the radio here.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
-- Bob

Eh, I prefer this one:

The Hobbit: Fury Road
--
‎noli esse culus
Superman gets a Sailor Moon-inspired transformation sequence in the new animated show My Adventures With Superman. (Twitter link follows, for however much longer Twitter actually lasts.)

-- Bob

Cover tunes with feeling/dancing with no shame/I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A POLKA TRAAAIN!

link
--
‎noli esse culus
Ambush at Derra IV - A Star Wars fan film

There, I Ruined It - Johnny Cash Sings Barbie Girl (AI)

EDIT:
OK, But what if Avengers Endgame played all the Superhero Themes?
new song from Miracle of Sound
Between Heaven and Hell (Diblo 4 inspired symphonic metal)
Let's Get Bleeding - Marvin Gaye/Five Finger Death Punch mashup

A song made entirely of Artists singing 'Hey'

3 Drunken Monks (comedy sketch)

EDIT:
(AI singing) B1 Battledroid sings "Your'e Welcome" from Moana
a collection of 20 Metal covers of classic hits from from the 70s and 80s

including covers of : Living on a Prayer, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Another Brick in the Wall, Big in Japan, and Eye of the Tiger.
Wagakki Band incorporates traditional instruments into their metal and metal into traditional style songs in an interesting way

link
--
‎noli esse culus
Oh, yeah, they do great stuff.

There are a couple videos out there of a concert they did with Amy Lee of Evanescence not long ago.
-- Bob

Master Samwise tells it like it is

link
--
‎noli esse culus
Liquid Gold - a Lackadaisy song

EDIT:
Tank (theme from Cowboy Bebop) but with a Simpsons twist
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Hanksta Rap.

-- Bob