Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailers Thread III
The Trailers Thread III
Previous thread is here.

To start off the new one, another Wonka teaser... in which Timothée Chalamet sings "Pure Imagination":

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: The Trailers Thread III
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And now more Wonka.

-- Bob

Madame Web actually looks not-half-bad, thoiugh I think that's more a commentary on how abysmal the Disney MCU has been the past few years rather than virtues of its own. Sveral of the comments say it sounds like highschooler fanfic or ChatGPT dialogue and I can't really argue against it.
--
‎noli esse culus
Am I correct in thinking the girls she's trying to save are various Spider-women?
(11-15-2023, 07:20 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Am I correct in thinking the girls she's trying to save are various Spider-women?

Yes. Julia Carpenter was formerly a Spider-Woman, Mattie Franklin is the current Spider-Woman, and Aña Corazón is Araña/Spider-Girl.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Suicide Squad Isekai. Not a joke.
Dune part 2 - final trailer

Fallout TV show trailer
Bethesda and Amazon?
I am not expecting quality.
The Ghouls are already being considered a failure. They have SKIN.
That, at least, I can forgive, for practical reasons if nothing else.
Yes, but practical effects capable of making them look like ghouls exist. Fanworks with a budget of twenty bucks and a sixpack of beer have pulled them off far better than the shots we've seen from Amazon.
Apparently the 'Dune Pt 2 - Final Trailer' wasn't so final, as another has dropped
No, the Dune Pt 2 - Final Trailer was about the finale of Dune Pt 2
Kung Fu Panda 4
IF - teaser trailer
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

Despicable Me 4
Only a teaser -- not even that, an ''announcement'' -- for a surprise Disney release later this year:

-- Bob

Deadpool and Wolverine Teaser

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
(not a real trailer, but if there was one with this music...)

non-embedded

When an AI researcher's work is stolen to control a new fully automated self-modifying war machine, only intangible factors trained into the model through her interactions as it developed can prevent a disaster. Can a passion project ignite true passion and save the world, or will an unnatural man, a machine man with a machine heart, doom all of humanity?

Is This Love?
fall 2024
94 minutes
rated R for violence and nudity
--
‎noli esse culus
X-Men '97 official trailer (2024)
a new game coming out on Steam, looks to be a parody of the standard 'you are the chosen one' scenario

Yet Another Fantasy Title
-- Bob

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice teaser trailer

The Acolyte (Star Wars, Disney+)