Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More COVID, how marvypoo /s
More COVID, how marvypoo /s
So earlier today, the VA nurse called up to say not to come in for Dad's regular weekly appointment, because they were having a "big COVID outbreak" in the Brockton MA office. If this means among the staff or the patients who come there as the closest VA hospital or in general I haven't found any further information,. but I know "Totally not COVID, guys!" "white lung" has had hospitals in China filled to capacity and unknown but sufficient to have the crematoriums running 24/7 and make coffins hard to buy numbers of deaths, again, for at least a couple of months.

So not to be alarmist, but it might be a good time to make a point of masking up and keeping social distance etc. assuming you stopped. Doesn't hurt anything if it's unnecessary, after all, and if it's in Brockton it's certainly in Boston, and that's a major travel hub that could have gotten it to or from anywhere.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: More COVID, how marvypoo /s
Signs of COVID are on the increase in wastewater here, too. So, yeah, it's out there. The local media aren't making a big deal about it, though.

The local health department has changed the annual slogan from "get the flu shot" to "get the flu and COVID shots". We may as well admit to ourselves that it isn't going away, just like the Spanish Russian Swine H1N1 Flu never went away.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: More COVID, how marvypoo /s
Having gotten Covid last November, I'm well aware that it's still out there. I'm just now eligible for the next booster, so naturally, I'm having trouble finding it anywhere convenient.