Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
The makers of the Spinnerette webcomic have launched an Indiegogo campaign for their White Heron graphic novel:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/white...novel--2#/

Quote:From writer Krazy Krow (Spinnerette) and artist Fernando Furukawa (Starcraft: Ghost Academy, Dragon Age) comes the epic military/metahuman drama five years in the making!

Set in the 1980's, White Heron is a coming of age story for fans of military and metahuman adventures.

In 1982, a young female metahuman made a daring escape from North Korea. Known by her code name, WHITE HERON, she joins forces with the 707th to fight back! But her time-bending powers come with a cost: she could be frozen in time for days, weeks, even years...
Note that during the checkout process, Indiegogo will 'ask' for a donation to their site, but you can manually set it to $0 if you want.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds! - by Shepherd - 03-17-2024, 04:42 PM