Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
True Tales of The Illuminati: Season 3!
An audio comedy podcast about the misadventures of the most powerful secret society in history!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/true-...season-3#/
Quote:In 2020, we created an audio sitcom adventure about conspiracies gone disastrously wrong--a show where we follow the misadventures of a band of Illuminati goons as they careen helplessly through history snatching defeat from the jaws of other, weirder defeats.

Our first season followed our protagonists as they tried, and disastrously failed, to keep the secrets of the pyramids in ancient Egypt. For our second season, we killed Stanley Kubrick, defamed our only non-controversial national heroes (astronauts, not that dog who fights fires)(also that dog is really ableist) and nuked our way to the moon.

Now, we want to take things back… to the 18th century, and show you what happens when our world-spanning conspiracy runs into a bunch of nerds in Bavaria, who keep talking about things like “truth” and “freedom” and “enlightenment.” A bunch of nerds calling themselves… The Illuminati?!

Tasked with taking down the low-rent secret society of their staggeringly prestigious counterparts, Beck and her team will face their toughest challenge yet. What’s thornier than manned spaceflight? Feelings! But what could go wrong? After all, some upstart group of monograph-publishing debate-havers couldn’t possibly compete with a secret order as old and vast as human civilization itself. Right?

But despite their confidence, they find themselves slipping into the world of the enlightenment intelligentsia… a world both decadent and deadly!

The money will allow us to record our third season in the beautiful Bridge studio, letting us achieve the ensemble-style chemistry we crave, nay, demand in order to make the perfect conspiracy entertainment experience. Backer tiers include rewards as exciting as selecting additional minisodes for future seasons, exclusive cut scene recordings from the "word graveyard," and sweet pins! That’s right, pins!
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds! - by Shepherd - 03-27-2024, 08:01 AM