• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hired four seperate artists to draw my Star War RPG character
I hired four seperate artists to draw my Star War RPG character
Sith Lord Sentinel from SW5E - Darth Tzael
[Image: D6riIr3.jpg]
[Image: I2ax3fr.png]
[Image: ig1fg55.png]
[Image: ahVHdpH.png]

Wanted to show off - which do you think is best?
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
RE: I hired four seperate artists to draw my Star War RPG character
Talk about very different styles of lightsaber handles and if he is a Sith, why the white blade anyway?
All are different and cool. though one of them looks more like him being from the new movies than the others and some Reven looks to him though.
(03-17-2024, 01:50 PM)ckosacranoid Wrote: Talk about very different styles of lightsaber handles and if he is a Sith, why the white blade anyway?
All are different and cool. though one of them looks more like him being from the new movies than the others and some Reven looks to him though.

In game his trial for graduating the academy was stealing an artifact hidden on a Republic world that was guarded by a Padawan, and he took their lightsaber (and hand), kept the crystal and chose to leave it white instead of bleeding it to read as he thought there was a chance he’d meet the Padawan again someday, and wanted it to be a special little ‘screw you’ moment if and when it happened. 

Out of game, I’ve love white/silver blades since the KOTOR days and before Ahsoka popularised them.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
Cool and thanks for explaining that.