Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Disruptor!
Hey, Disruptor!
someone on FF.net has posted your "Ranma-chan, Genie of the Ring" on ff.net.
linkie to the evil plagiarist
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Hey, Disruptor!
He asked for my permission to do so and he did put the disclaimer in that it was mine.
He is not Jer Alford aka AnimeSultan that goes around stealing genie based fanfic and pictures off the net.
Just ask KittyOcean on Deviant Art about Jer Alford aka AnimeSultan--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
--------------------
Ah
Okay, then. Sorry to denigrate someone who had proper permission.
But, as the reviewers said... PLZ Finish this ZOMG!
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
It looks like someone else has decided to post my fics on fanfiction.net without my permission. Someone called Firestar1111. Now, I don't have an account on fanfiction.net, so I have no idea how to proceed.
Tsuitso has my permission and has the last bit I was going to do with it. It has to deal with Ukyo and Shampoo.--------------------
--------------------
I have an account over there, not that I've ever used it... There used to be a "Report Violation" link on stories I could hit but I don't see it right now.
However I am Able to Report "Abuse" through a trouble ticket on the site do you want me to set one up?
Site both of Firestar1111's Fics as unapproved postings of your work?
Please do so.

Firestar1111 has not asked permission to post either of my works and has done so.
Tuisto on the other hand did ask for and recived my permission to post the Ranma-chan: Genie of the Ring and to CONTINUE it. Please leave him alone.--------------------
--------------------
Ok I set up a trouble ticket it looks like I'm not the only one that has done so. Infact it looks like Tuisto beat me to it ^_^