Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge, For Fun
Re: Re: Challenge, For Fun
The Hick. Adventures of a large, dim, redneck superhero dressed entirely in blue denim...

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Quote:
Quest for Fir
Quest For Tire
In a dark, post-apocalyptic world, a small band of survivors search for the last intact Goodyear dealer...

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Victory at Tea.
Ranma Saotome returns for the national grand championships of Martial Arts Tea Ceremony.
Presented by Admiral Chester W Nimitz, US Navy.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
The Free Stooges
When someone accidentally opens the cells in a prison for the criminally insane, hilarity ensues.[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
"Nothing really exists, but really, nothing exists."
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Quote:
Quest For Tire
In a dark, post-apocalyptic world, a small band of survivors search for the last intact Goodyear dealer...
I thought you weren't allowing computer games...

Reed or Die - A secret agent with musical powers has to find an old symphonic score before it can be used for evil. (Animated)
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Leep Impact - Canadian. The Master is laid low by the flu, leaving Ed Gruberman to defeat Cartel thugs.
--Sam
"I want to boot some head too."
Quantum Leep - Ed Gruberman tries to kick butt throughout history. (Comedy, Canadian)
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
--
Rob Kelk

Re: Challenge, For Fun
Love Hint
All Keitaro Urashima needs is just one piece of advice...

-- Bob
---------
Trans-Formers
A hard-hitting look at the lives of ex-transexuals who claim to have gotten over their condition with the help of religious camps.
------------------
Epsilon
Babette's Fast - On a very special occasion, a maid/housekeeper/cook surprises everyone in the village by serving... nothing at all.
-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

More
The Tonight Shaw: The premier talk show on the planet where zombie host George Bernard wittily eviscerates hollywood's best and brightest before yanking their brains through their ears.
The Conan O'Brain Show: After a steroid and babychams binge, Arnold Swatzenegger finds himself married to Pinky. Comedy Ensues.
I Glove Lucy: New on Fox - Join the Homeland Security Team as they lube up and perform invasive orifice exams on hot starlets. Tonight Lucy Liu, Lucy Lawless and the remains of Lucille Ball.
Dancing With The Tsars: Well they danced as long as the bullets kept coming. Keep an eye out for Anastasias spirited Charleston.
History's Strongest Disciple Keiichi - A retelling of Oh My Goddess from the human point of view, with increased religious overtones. (Animated)
Edit:
Neon Genesis Evangolion - Evan Ikari is recruited to become a Go-Lion pilot, the first in a new Voltron force. (Animated)
Kuno's Journey - After making the mistake of accepting directions from Ryoga Hibiki, Tatewaki Kuno is forced to wander the wilds of Japan, forever despairing of ever seeing his true loves again... (Animated)
-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

Criminal Mines - Investigating the unsafe mining conditions around the world
Mothbusters - Saving wool sweaters around the globe!
Lord of the Rinds - Cooking with Orange Peel
Robocod - A fish is rebuilt to take revenge on the fisherman who caught him.
Bubblegut Crisis - Four beautiful women dealing with painful gas.
IROC Chef - Wheeljack challenges Inferno in the 1986 Camaro battle.
And of course, the first one I thought of before hitting reply is the one I cant remember...
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Post: The life and times of an average United States Postal Service mailman. (documentary)
Deadliest Hatch: In this sitcom spin off of the Harry Potter movies, chronicles the wacky adventures of Charlie Weasley and his friends on a dragon preserve in Romania. (comedy)
South Pork: The Dixieland way of cooking swine. (cooking)---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Quote:
South Pork: The Dixieland way of cooking swine. (cooking)
Hosted by Paula Deen and Alton Brown, of course!"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Good Ents
Alton Brown hosts this insightful look at these reclusive treelike giants...

-- Bob
---------
Mouse - From the makers of Meerkat Manor, this nature program tracks the lives and personalities of a colony of mice occupying the Princeton University campus. Of particular note are the domineering colony matriarch Cutty, the gentle Wilson, and the rebellious but crafty Greg (a viewer favorite, who manages to outwit predators despite an injured leg).Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
It's a Wonderful Lift - On Christmas Eve, a suicidal Englishman learns just how important his store's elevator really is...-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

Pirates of the Carribean: Purse of the Black Pearl - Miss Elizabeth Swann, daughter of the Governor of Jamaica, enlists the aid of pirate captain Jack Sparrow to recover a valuable pearl-encrusted handbag from a trained monkey.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Independance Fay - Mediaeval northern Europe is overrun by Christians, and the only ones with any hope of driving them off are the last of the faeries. (action/adventure)
-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

Doctor Ni A sendup of spy movies by those wacky gentlemen who gave us Monty Python's Flying Circus.
Tomorrow Never Dyes Documentary. An examination of problems caused by procrastination in the fabrics industry.
Quote:
Offsides wrote:
Lord of the Rinds - Cooking with Zest
Fixed.
Quote:
Fixed.
Not necessarily - you need the entire orange peel for marmalade.
Welcome to the groups, by the way!
Oh, yes - another title...
The Bing and I - A widow accepts a job as the live-in governess of a popular crooner's children. (Musical)
-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

As you like, I just prefer the pun.
I had registered long ago. I've known Bob for ages.
I forgot to contribute a new one:
Loot - on a supposedly deserted island, modern pirates seek buried treasure.
Joe! Hey! It's great to see you here!
We owe you guys an apology for being out of touch for so long.

-- Bob
---------