Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter 07 in Anime
Re: Anime Again!
Actually, from what I understand the two episodes of Aa! Megami-sama! Fighting Wings are the only two episodes, not the start of a new season.--
Demons of untidyness! Fear me! I have come, with the mop of justice and the sponge of truth! I shall cleanse you from this home! Let it be sanctified with the sweet scent of the Emperor's soap!
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Persona Trinity Soul
What, a Persona anime?
The same setting as Persona 3, but set 10 years after the game.
The plot focuses on three brothers, the eldest a high ranking member of the police department. His two younger brothers have lived outside of the city for some time, but have recently returned.
There is something strange going on in the city.. incidents are occurring in which people are going into Reverse.
Reverse as in, being turned inside out.
Pill-popping Persona users (this sounds familiar) are somehow involved.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Wolf and Spice
"An economics thriller starring a 25-year-old trader and a 600-year-old pagan wolf deity, engaged in a high risk game of Renaissance merchant lore, under constant threat of being captured and burned at the stake by the church..."
The first ep just draws you in - definitely watching this for the season.
Spicy Wolf
I second that Wolf and Spice vote! The animation is crisp and clear, and the story(What little of it I've read in the manga) seems intriguing.[Image: Bansho.jpg]

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Re: Spicy Wolf
www.animenewsnetwork.com/...eass-april
Damnit, I just finished watching this series' first season not realising it was a cliff-hangar.
Now I have to wait 3 months for more?
/whine
RE: Lulu and the Eye of Dominion
Just imagine the poor souls who've been waiting since the first season ended.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Re: RE: Lulu and the Eye of Dominion
Shigofumi is actually nice if you like bittersweet anime, though I'll probably pass - I'd like a little more sweet than bitter in my stories.
Re: Spicy Wolf
Am I the only one who's reminded of "Dona Dona" whenever he listens to this one's opening?

===============================================
"Nyan-nyan nyan-nyan nihaou nyan!"
===========

"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Gundam 00 15
"Trust me. I'll make you into a man."
...yeah, that's about the expression I'd have, too.

"Nyan-nyan nyan-nyan nihaou nyan!"
===========

"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
You're Under Arrest Full Throttle 12
Episode 12 has the return of a few characters from the first series (with the same voice actors, as far as I could tell; no Toukairin, alas), and a showdown I never expected to see.

It also gives a visual cue as to how long it's been since the series started - Maho has grown from "cute preschooler" to "cute-becoming-pretty gradeschooler"...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
New Mai Otome
The first of the new season (or maybe just OAV's) for Mai Otome is available at the usual suspects. Looks like a prequel to me, going by the name Mai Otome
Sifr
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 

Yep, its a prequel. One of the main characters is the previous main characters mother.

Actually, thats not a good way of stating it, since its true of quite a few of them.