Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge for Fun II: Inappropriate Descriptions
Re: More inappropriate..
More from Usenet...
Aishiteru ze Bebe: two under-age kids sleep together.
The Big O: An amnesiac lawyer chases up unpaid bills.
Chobits: total loser picks up trashy girl, turns her on.
Coyote Ragtime Show: A young girl reunites with the father figure she never knew...
DearS: High school student Takeya undergoes hard times after taking in a stray.
Dirty Pair: Space police reality show
El Hazard: A crossdresser, a tycoon and a heavy smoker struggle with a insect infestation.
Haibane Renmei: Uh, I forget.
Happy Lesson: High school student Chitose takes in five strays and ends up in the doghouse permanently.
Kashimashi: Travelers from a far off land visit Japan, and three young people's love lives are changed in unexpected ways.
Midori Days: High school student Seiji takes in a stray, but has everything well in hand.
Niea_7: Japan suffers from an influx of illegal aliens.
Ping-Pong Club: Teenage boys learn important lessons of life and love.
Serial Experiments Lain: With the help of her imaginary friends, a young girl learns about computer programming.
Simoun: A team of transsexual temple dancers heads off to war.
VanDread: A ship of female pirates takes in three strays and ends up way off course.
Yokohama Shopping Log: Gun-toting lesbian robots on motorbikes wander a post-apocalyptic world populated with mutants and giants while cool dispassionate observers in massive aircraft watch from high in the stratosphere. A boy, perhaps the last of his kind, patrols the skies in his mecha as a fanged demon terrorises frightened children.

FullMetal Alchemist: A tale of two brothers, heavy metal, and getting stoned.
Grave of the Fireflies: After watching the fireworks, two kids are dying to find somewhere to go and eat.
Kashimashi: Travelers from a far off land visit Japan, and a teenager is forced to change clothes and visit mysterious bathrooms.
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
La Blue Girl: Teenaged girl goes into the family business and masters public relations.
Legend of the Overfiend: An unconventional tale of forbidden love.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
The Third: On old guy stalks a young girl using advanced technology.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Card Captor Sakura: An analysis of unconventional and/or inappropriate relationships in and around an elementary school.
--Sam
"Be my mole queen!"
Doraemon - A brilliant scientist sends his finest android creation back in time...to aid his past self in averting a terrible future.
-- Acyl
Two more from Usenet:
Lone Wolf and Cub (manga): A man and his son travel feudal Japan, meeting people from all walks of life, but eventually he feels compelled to return to the capital to catch up with an old acquaintance, who adopts his son.
Mobile SUIT GUNDAM: Epic wartime family saga, focusing on the lives, struggles and internal power plays of the Zavi dynasty, in particular the trouble caused by the betrayals of a close associate.
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk

More contributions from Usenet...

Ah! My Goddess: Goddesses, demons, and motorcycle gangs come into conflict. We see this from the point of view of the hapless Keiichi Morisato - his home is only the first thing he will lose.
Ah! My Goddess: A student's tale of celibacy.
Ai Yori Aoshi (second series): Hanabishi Kaoru returns in a train crash!
Aria: The residents of Neo Valencia resort to talking to their pets to remedy their slow-paced lifestyle.
Armoured Trooper VOTOMS: A young woman's mission to find the voyeur who spied on her as as she was sleeping naked.
Beck: A goup of high school students decide to stop playing around about playing around.
Birdy the Mighty: A story of a crimefighting partnership.
Black Lagoon: A multinational company's adventures in free market capitalism.
Bokurano: a cute animal mascot teaches a group of kids about the foolishness of accepting software EULAs without reading them first.
Buttobi CPU (a.k.a. I Dream of Mimi): A poor geek must use his latest computer to stop Apple's takeover of Japan with some creative data loading.
Captain Harlock: Lonely alcoholic sailor invites young males onto his ship for painful lessons in Manhood.
Le Chevalier D'Eon: One man and his sister get closer, as Psalms are used to overthrow France.
Chobits: University drop out resorts to the internet for information on the female anatomy.
Chrono Crusade: Some early-20th-century aristocrats are having a devil of a time.
D.N. Angel: One boy's puberty causes twins to contemplate life with a master thief.
DNA^2: A futuristic babe can't bring herself to shoot some schmuck a second time.
Full Moon wo Sagoshite: A young girl is dying to make it in the music business.
Girls' High (a.k.a. High School Girls): At an all-girls school, they get lessons in love, lust, life, and who's on top.
Hyper Police: A foxy lady has an appetite for something that will get her some tail.
Initial D: Deliviring tofu causes one boy to find fame.
Kaleido Star: A group of men, women, and some underage girls show off just HOW flexible they are for groups of strangers who pay money to watch.
Kekko Kamen: The faculty of a strict educational institution is thrown into an uproar by a mysterious beauty's unusual clothing.
Kekko Kamen: Evil can be defeated by one girl with a good streak.
Love Hina: In the search of getting into college, one boy finds that he can fly with the help of one girl.
Love Hina: A young boy attempts to teach his classmate anger management.
Magic Knight Rayearth: A bona-fide princess calls in three ordinary girls to help with her relationship problems.
Midori Days: It takes Seiji a while to come to grips with his feelings. He can't put his finger on it right away.
Nagasarete Airando: A tale of a young boy stranded on an island, hunted down by ninjas.
Nerima Daikon Brothers: Musical tale of a close-knit farm family and their hired help.
Oh! Edo Rocket: Japanese government employ men in ninja cosplay to deport illegal aliens.
Peach Girl: Angsting over a suntan causes a guy-harem.
Porco Rosso: And the pigs are lined up, ready for takeoff.
Porco Rosso: When pigs fly!!!
Princess Nine: A middle-aged man has a ball with nine high-school girls wanting to try teaming up together to score.
Puni Puni Poemy: Aliens with giant dangling balls, a guy that's part squid, and seven sisters all have something planned for Nabeshin's daughter.
Red Garden: HS zombie girls must kill monsters to live.
Red Garden: Four high-school girls learn about ancient magic in a musical adventure.
Rozen Maiden: Young boy learns love with the help of dolls.
Sabre Marionette J: Two doll collectors struggle for dominance.
Sailor Moon S: Professor T- is completely dedicated to research aimed at changing his daughter's fate, but a gang of youths sabotages it at every turn, and she dies tragically. A number of his assistants also die after acts of sabotage.
Sgt. Frog: Heartwarming tale of a boy and his pet frog, who learn the value of friendship...
Shinesman: Hero gets appointed to sentai team as office promotion, chooses Red mecha suit because it's his kid's TV favorite, not realizing that his office co-workers chose corporate colors of Gray, Moss Green and Salmon Pink...
Sky Girls: Young girls in skimpy outfits perform for old men.
Those Who Hunt Elves: Three strangers find clothing gets in the way of magic.
Tonari no Totoro: A corny story of lolis, furries and PUSSY!
Venus Verses Virus: Shooting your partner can make her attack viciously.
A Wind Named Amnesia: A troubled world forgets all about its cares and concerns when aliens show up.
Yu Yu Hakusho: A cute grim reaper and a high school boy find that the afterlife can be cuter than we expect.
-Rob Kelk
"I heard there was a trial run of soylent blue, but they had to cease production when the George Carlin ran out..."
Mark Jones, 13 Jan 2008
--
Rob Kelk

Terminator. Two hunky naked men have a deep and complicated connection with each other. The local police find their behaviour offensive. Eventually, they die
together, after one sticks a cylindrical object into the other's body.

Argentosoma:  A man seeks revenge for the death of his love.
Transformers:  Two leaders have ideological differences.
Dragon Ball:  A pig wishes for underwear.
Macross 7:  A young special forces pilot finds himself.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:  [Image: jojo.jpg] (I know it's from the manga, but I had the picture lying around, and I just had to do it.) Two great tastes that go great together!

I know it's late, but these just came to me, and I couldn't resist. All are non-anime:

The Mark of Zorro: An ex-soldier with identity issues becomes a slasher.

The Running Man: Offered a chance to redeem himself, a man convicted of mass murder kills several law enforcement personnel in front of shocked
witnesses.

The Hobbit: An elderly vagabond and a band of hoods coerce an ordinary fellow into joining them for a spree of theft and violence; several of the band
are killed after the new recruit absconds with part of their big score.

The Lord of the Rings: As part of a scheme to overthrow a head of state, an international conspiracy seeks to destroy a valuable heirloom.

1984: A sex offender learns to love.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.